DCL & Other Disney Ringtones I created

Can I request the shoo bee doo song from the Golden Mickey's? Around minute 5:00 in this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO-PBvUjqJM&feature=relmfu

I added a ring tone from the live show, but that's Trashin' The Camp from Tarzan. It doesn't work so well using the live show - you can hear the audience in the background. So I also added a ring tone using the original motion picture soundtrack, as well as a text tone using the original motion picture sound track. :)

To get it on your iPhone, you must first save it to your computer. Then open iTunes, click File, Add File to library. You'll then see it in your Tones area on iTunes. Connect your iPhone to iTunes and drag the tone onto your phone.

Thank you! Very very awesome!

I love the Star Tours chime for receiving a text - and the DCL chime for a ringtone.

I also set the Carousel of Progress for my alarm (to be switched with the DCL Horn). That'll wake me up! :scared1:

Really, again, thank you. :thumbsup2

I love these. thank you very much.

I downloaded some this morning and I see you've added more.

I found it very easy to download these.

thanks again :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter