DCL & Other Disney Ringtones I created

These are all great. Another tip for those of you with an iPhone and a Mac computer. I was having problems getting the files into the tones folder. Thanks to a friend, I discovered you can download the files then drag them into Garage Band. From there, you can edit any if you would like but then select the Share dropdown menu and select send to iTunes as a ringtone and boom goes the dynamite. Sync your iPhone an it is on the iPhone. Very simple to do and very quick.

Star Wars Guy said:
They're actually pretty easy to make, so if anyone has any requests, just ask.

Possible to get the DCL chime louder? Love them, thanks for doing this!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I just got MAJOR amounts of malaware and my Nortons blocked a Trojan when i clicked on the first ringtone link !!!! I now have no Internet Explorer. It's defaulting to a program called "Fun Moods" despite my uninstalling it...running C Cleaner and Nortons scan. BEWARE !!!!

Update : Fun moods was set to my default home page ??? Even after I uninstalled it. But my husband fixed that. This is a very long thread with lots of happy posters who have had success with the ring tones. Not sure why my computer was attacked with malaware and a Trojan ??!!!

I just got MAJOR amounts of malaware and my Nortons blocked a Trojan when i clicked on the first ringtone link !!!! I now have no Internet Explorer. It's defaulting to a program called "Fun Moods" despite my uninstalling it...running C Cleaner and Nortons scan. BEWARE !!!!

Update : Fun moods was set to my default home page ??? Even after I uninstalled it. But my husband fixed that. This is a very long thread with lots of happy posters who have had success with the ring tones. Not sure why my computer was attacked with malaware and a Trojan ??!!!

It may just be an unfortunate coincidence.... You may have been bit elsewhere and the bug was set to go off some time later to throw you off of the real source!

I have downloaded the ringtones and have been fine.

Good luck in getting back up to speed quickly!

---Paul in Southern NJ

It may just be an unfortunate coincidence.... You may have been bit elsewhere and the bug was set to go off some time later to throw you off of the real source!

I have downloaded the ringtones and have been fine.

Good luck in getting back up to speed quickly!

---Paul in Southern NJ

I am sincerely very glad....the majority here seems to be ok. But I did get a couple private messages stating they had the same issue as me. I have Nortons Internet Security always running in the background......not sure how this happened. But it did to others here on the DIS who accessed these links too.

Possible to get the DCL chime louder? Love them, thanks for doing this!!

I was wondering the same thing or I'll have to wait until my December cruise to get it.;) I tried to use something to make it louder, but it distorted it so I uninstalled the program.

piglet33 said:
I was wondering the same thing or I'll have to wait until my December cruise to get it.;) I tried to use something to make it louder, but it distorted it so I uninstalled the program.

December? Not by chance on the fantasy for NYE are you? We're dec 28-jan 5 eastern

I have Android. I downloaded Ringdroid, but there is no way to search or find the ringtones. help!

Wow! Thank you for doing all that work! 2 requests, if you have time, please. "Laughing Place" from Splash Mountain and "Now is the best time" from Carousel of Progress. Both mp3 format, please. Also, is there a site that already has these mp3 available?
Thanks again!!!!

Wow! Thank you for doing all that work! 2 requests, if you have time, please. "Laughing Place" from Splash Mountain and "Now is the best time" from Carousel of Progress. Both mp3 format, please. Also, is there a site that already has these mp3 available?
Thanks again!!!!

Hadn't thought of CoP. Those first 4 notes (..Now is the Time...) would be more than enough for a text message ringer.

---Paul in Southern NJ

So ... I've download some of the ringtones for my iphone into itunes as directed. However, I'm not able to copy them from itunes to my iphone. :confused3

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

So ... I've download some of the ringtones for my iphone into itunes as directed. However, I'm not able to copy them from itunes to my iphone. :confused3

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Sync your tones - they should all be in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter