• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL & Other Disney Ringtones I created

Can u make this for the iPhone? Please and thank you

Can u make this for iPhone? Please and Thank you.

In iTunes, add the mp3. Then right click on the mp3 in iTunes and choose Create AAC Version. Once it has converted it to AAC, drag the AAC version from iTunes to your desktop. Change the extension of the new version on y9our desktop from .m4a to .m4r. Delete the AAC version from iTunes. Open the tones section of iTunes. Drag the new .m4r into the tones section. Sync it to your phone. Voila. You now have the ringtone.

In iTunes, add the mp3. Then right click on the mp3 in iTunes and choose Create AAC Version. Once it has converted it to AAC, drag the AAC version from iTunes to your desktop. Change the extension of the new version on y9our desktop from .m4a to .m4r. Delete the AAC version from iTunes. Open the tones section of iTunes. Drag the new .m4r into the tones section. Sync it to your phone. Voila. You now have the ringtone.[/QUOTETT
In iTunes, add the mp3. Then right click on the mp3 in iTunes and choose Create AAC Version. Once it has converted it to AAC, drag the AAC version from iTunes to your desktop. Change the extension of the new version on y9our desktop from .m4a to .m4r. Delete the AAC version from iTunes. Open the tones section of iTunes. Drag the new .m4r into the tones section. Sync it to your phone. Voila. You now have the ringtone.
Thanks! I am not tech savvy. But thanks for info.

Post a video of the part you want and I will make an mp3 for you. You have to convert and transfer to iphone yourself via the instructions posted above.

Still having issues. It is in my music... I made it to aac... but can't figure out how to get it to tones for iphone 5.

Still having issues. It is in my music... I made it to aac... but can't figure out how to get it to tones for iphone 5.
You have to change the extension on the actual file from .m4a to .m4r, delete the AAC version from your iTunes (not from your computer) and then drag the new .m4r to Tones.

Any chance of Madame Leota either the seance room or exit? Iphone?

Are you looking for the "Hurry Back" Madame Leota (as your just about to exit the doombuggie?)
I have an mp4 of that....just need to upload it to a 'linkable' website for your to download
or you can PM me your email address

If I haven't said it before, THANK YOU for creating these!! I had to get a replacement phone and panicked when my tones were MIA. Thankful that this thread is still alive!! Thank you for the pixie dust!!

So...I had been wanting to create ringtones for my iPhone and after reading a few posts, figured the Announcement Chime would make a good text tone. While I was at it, i made a few others to share. I've included both MP3 and M4r versions for you iPhone and non-iPhone users. Enjoy!

iPhone versions:

DCL:
DCL Announcement Chime (4 sec) - great for text tone
DCL Horn (6 sec) - great for either text or ringtone
DCL Horn - A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes (8 sec)
DCL Horn - An Actor's Life For Me (7 sec)
DCL Horn - Be Our Guest (7 sec)
DCL Horn - It's a Small World (6 sec)
DCL Horn - When You Wish Upon A Star (both parts) (14 sec)
DCL Horn - Yo Ho Yo Ho (6 sec)

Others:
Star Tours Chime (2 sec) - great for text tone
TTA (25 sec) ringtone
Wishes End (35 sec)
Monorail Song (30 sec) - Loved this on the old WDW Explorer Software
Incredibles Theme (19 sec)
Yo Ho Yo Ho A Pirates Life for Me (Instrumental) (12 sec)
Yo Ho Yo Ho A Pirates Life for Me (17 sec)
Haunted Mansion Organ (26 sec)
Grim Grinning Ghosts (36 sec)
Please Stand Clear of the Doors (6 sec)
Carousel of Progress (15 sec)
Trashin' the Camp (28 sec)
Space Mountain - Star Tunnel (26 sec)
SpectroMagic (34 Sec)
Main St Electrical (24 sec)
Stars & Motor Cars (26 sec)

Added - 8/31/12

Wake Up Call - Stitch (12 sec)
Wake Up Call - Mickey (9 sec)
Splash Mountain (14 sec)
Illuminations 1 (34 sec)
Illuminations 2 (20 sec)
Imagination - Figment (32 sec)
Now is the Best Time of Your Life (15 sec)
The Emperor's New Groove (36 sec)
Wishes (2 sec) - Good for Text Tone
Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride (33 sec)

Newest Added - 9/9/12 Halloween Additions

Boo To You (22 sec)
Disney's Halloween Treat Song (32 sec)
Bell Tolling from HalloWishes (10 sec)
HalloWishes - Grim Grinning Ghosts (39 sec)
HalloWishes - Madam Leota (16 sec)
Haunted Mansion - Do Not Pull Down on the Safety Bar (6 sec)
This is Halloween (34 sec)
Trick or Treat Song (40 sec)
Bing Crosby - Headless Horseman Song (15 sec)

Added April 2014:
Frozen - Let it Go (31 sec)

Added May 2014:
Wall-e (2 sec)
Lights, Motors, Action (2 sec)
Epcot Area Music (40 sec)
TTA Tone (2 sec) - Good for Text Tone

To get it on your iPhone, you must first save it to your computer. Then open iTunes, click File, Add File to library. You'll then see it in your Tones area on iTunes. Connect your iPhone to iTunes and drag the tone onto your phone.

MP3 versions:

DCL:
Announcement Chime (4 sec) great for text tone
DCL Horn (6 sec) great for either text or ringtone
DCL Horn - A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes (8 sec)
DCL Horn - An Actor's Life For Me (7 sec)
DCL Horn - Be Our Guest (7 sec)
DCL Horn - It's a Small World (6 sec)
DCL Horn - When You Wish Upon a Star (both parts) (14 sec)
DCL Horn - Yo Ho Yo Ho (6 sec)

Others:
Star Tours Chime (2 sec) great for text tone
Please Stand Clear of the doors (6 sec)
Carousel of Progress (15 sec)
Trashin' the Camp (28 sec)
Space Mountain - Star Tunnel (26 sec)
SpectroMagic (34 Sec)
Bing Crosby - Headless Horseman Song (15 sec)
Frozen - Let it Go (31 sec)

Added May 2014
Wall-E (2 sec)
TTA Tone (2 sec) Good for Text Tone

Attention Blackberry users (Per heatherbelle):

Save the MP3 to your computer, then send an e-mail to yourself with the files attached.
Then open the e-mail on your BB, open the attachment, play it and then save as a ring tone.

is there a way to listen to them before you dl? I can't figure it out :(

I know this is an old thread but does anyone know of anywhere to get Blackberry Z10 Disney ringtones. I'd love the monorail announcement or the music from the Electric Light Parade or really anything Disney for my phone. Thanks :)

Are you looking for the "Hurry Back" Madame Leota (as your just about to exit the doombuggie?)
I have an mp4 of that....just need to upload it to a 'linkable' website for your to download
or you can PM me your email address
i would love one with just hurry back hurry back nothing else for iPhone thanks :)

Hi, can you please do the following in mp3 for my Samsung Galaxy?

Madame Leona
Splash Mountain
Mickey Wake up call
You are so sweet to do this for everyone!

Hi, I have been using your ringtones for over 2 years and love them. I just got a new phone that isn't an iPhone. I am feeling lost without my ringtones. Can you please do the haunted mansion organ as an mp3 as well as do not lower the safety bar as an mp3. Thanks so much :lovestruc:tink::hmghost:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter