DCL & Other Disney Ringtones I created

I have enjoyed the tones on here. I would like to offer some suggestions.
1. Fantasmic
2. Fantasmic Ending
3. World of Color

I was wondering if someone could make an IPhone ringtone with the song Hapa Duniani? That is the song from Kilimanjaro Safari....PLEASE PLEASE!!

Thank you!! I’m so excited to have DCL themed tones! The announcement chime as a text tone is the best idea ever!

Finding this thread has literally been the highlight of my week. So thank you! May I submit a request? The Steamboat Willie song!

Can you please add the DCL Halloween announcement bell (when the ghost host talks about the Halloween events)

I just got a new phone and the previous ring tones didn't transfer over. I told myself I did not need to search for them again. I could live without them! Then I saw this post at the top of the feed- yes! I know how I'm spending this sick day at home. Thank you!

So...I had been wanting to create ringtones for my iPhone and after reading a few posts, figured the Announcement Chime would make a good text tone. While I was at it, i made a few others to share. I've included both MP3 and M4r versions for you iPhone and non-iPhone users. Enjoy!

iPhone versions:

To get it on your iPhone, you must first save it to your computer. Then open iTunes, click File, Add File to library. You'll then see it in your Tones area on iTunes. Connect your iPhone to iTunes and drag the tone onto your phone.

Sounds so simple, but when I get to the step to add file to library, it won't show up in my tones area or in iTunes anywhere. I am using the .m4r file. It is saved on my computer (I can find the file on my computer). It is simply that when I open iTunes and follow the next steps, nothing gets into the iTunes library. I have tried clicking on the file and dragging it into the file. No dice....any suggestions?

Sounds so simple, but when I get to the step to add file to library, it won't show up in my tones area or in iTunes anywhere. I am using the .m4r file. It is saved on my computer (I can find the file on my computer). It is simply that when I open iTunes and follow the next steps, nothing gets into the iTunes library. I have tried clicking on the file and dragging it into the file. No dice....any suggestions?

Literally seconds after finishing this post....I figured out a way to get this done....

When I get music from Amazon I find the file in my computer library, right-click on it and from the menu choose "open with" and then click iTunes. After that it just appears in my iTunes library.

Is the main poster still making new ringtones? Id love a Dinosaur one, any quotes form Seeker! "Lets go get that dino!" "Hello there" etc

Im late to the party lol, is there a way to listen to them first before downloading them?
TIA

Im late to the party lol, is there a way to listen to them first before downloading them?
TIA
I don't think so. Fortunately they are very small files.

Last edited:
This reminds me how much I miss the night time parade

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter