DCL Disney Magic At Sea UK Residents Only Sailing Summer 2021 General Information

Do we know when the kids' club will be available for booking? At the 120/105/90 day mark, or at the 30 day mark?
I've a feeling the kids club will be these cruises CC Cabanas!

Do we know when the kids' club will be available for booking? At the 120/105/90 day mark, or at the 30 day mark?

Disney Magic At Sea Know Before You Leave Home

You are required to reserve your spot for popular complimentary activities, including showtimes for our West-End-style shows, fitness center and yoga sessions, and time at the youth clubs. Reservations can be made online or through the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app on a first-come, first-served basis, beginning 30 days and up to two days prior to the date you set sail. While we do not recommend you wait, remaining reservation times can be booked on the ship through the app (pending availability).

I was told that extras you can normally book and pay for (e.g. Palo) is the 120/105/90/75 and stuff that is normally free but has to be booked due to covid restrictions is from 30 days out for everyone.

I was told that extras you can normally book and pay for (e.g. Palo) is the 120/105/90/75 and stuff that is normally free but has to be booked due to covid restrictions is from 30 days out for everyone.
I’ve seen on Facebook someone who booked today confirm they’ve already been able to book Palo and a beverage seminar.
It’s the stuff you don’t normally have to book, e.g. theatre and kids club slots, that are 30 days out...

I’ve seen on Facebook someone who booked today confirm they’ve already been able to book Palo and a beverage seminar.
It’s the stuff you don’t normally have to book, e.g. theatre and kids club slots, that are 30 days out...

Check the first post of this thread , as I am updating when new information becomes available :)

For those who will be booking on Thursday 29 April ( Silver and DVC members) and Friday 30 April, ( General Booking / First Time Cruisers) these are the times when the phone lines are open (times are in UK time zone)

Monday to Friday - 9 am to 8 pm
Sat 9 am to 7pm
Sunday 11 am to 5 pm

Last edited:
For those who will be booking on Wednesday 29 April and Thursday 30 April, these are the times when the phone lines are open (times are in UK time zone)

Sat 9 am to 7pm
Sunday 11 am to 5 pm

Those booking tomorrow (Silver CC members and I think it's DVC too, but need to check) is Thursday the 29th and first time cruisers or general sale is Friday the 30th of April. Thought it might be helpful to clarify in case it confuses people 🙂

Those booking tomorrow (Silver CC members and I think it's DVC too, but need to check) is Thursday the 29th and first time cruisers or general sale is Friday the 30th of April. Thought it might be helpful to clarify in case it confuses people 🙂

OOPS, thanks, will edit my post, so can you edit the quoted post, :)

For anyone else who has older kids I have just read on another site that the older kids clubs edge and vibe will be open with more details to be released soon. Was posted on social media by a TA who had spoken to DCL. I was hoping they would be, maybe with the older kids as they are all wearing masks and can social distance better might not be as restricted with times and bookings?

When we did the transatlantic in 2014, we were given a lovely piece of artwork by Don ducky Williams. I wonder will they do something like that for these special cruises?

What's everyones general sense n off pricing??? Too expressive, about what you thought???

It was around what I expected for normal rooms and concierge was actually cheaper than I expected weirdly

Updated Info from people who are booking
  • Government issued ID will be required for all passengers
  • 20% deposit required at booking , 3 day hold from time of booking to when deposit needs to be paid, then the balance needs to be paid 30 days before departure
  • If Paid In Full at time of booking, booking for Palo and other upcharge items opens as Platinum are inside the normal DCL booking window of 120 days and Gold Castaway members are inside the normal DCL booking window of 105 days.
  • Back To Back Booking allowed
  • Palo will be $45 for a 4 course fixed price menu / A la Carte menu
  • Vaccination status will be verified though NHS App

So NHS app doesn't work for any country but England!

There is a Scottish version as well, and I'm sure the other nations also do. (Even Gibraltar has a version I believe)

Wales don't have a version currently

Booking Phone Line Hours - times in UK time zone
Sat 9 am to 7pm
Sunday 11 am to 5 pm

Booking is now open for
  1. Platinum Castaway Club Members phone number 0800 328 2090
  2. Gold Castaway Club Members phone number 0800 389 9298
  3. Silver Castaway Club Members phone 0800 171 2317
  4. DVC Members phone number 0800 171 2317; to book with Reservation Points, call Member Services at 0800 783 2893 beginning at 2:00 UK time
  5. ABD Adventure Insiders phone number 0800 171 2317

Today we are booking for our fourth Disney cruise, but this will be the first time booking using a travel agent - Dreams Unlimited, of course. It is weird to just be sat here, not having to worry about getting on the phone and being on hold on the Silver opening day. Just have to patiently wait to see what we get. 😊

I'd love a travel agent to write about their experience. I was very frustrated yesterday - being Gold and 70 mins on hold to book a cruise, which has a price point much higher than their competitors. I don't think its much to ask of Disney to have a better system in place to enable early booking.

I'd love a travel agent to write about their experience. I was very frustrated yesterday - being Gold and 70 mins on hold to book a cruise, which has a price point much higher than their competitors. I don't think its much to ask of Disney to have a better system in place to enable early booking.
I do wonder what the experience is for the travel agents...

I think many have hoped for a while for an upgraded on-line booking system that could allow for access via the Castaway level.

So just to check if I don’t pay in full now I could miss polo etc

I thought it was so many days before

I phoned yesterday and must have hit a golden spot as I was only on hold for about 15 minutes. Turns out it was a waste of time as the husband had asked dreams to book and they’d already done it for us. I think we need to learn to communicate better 🙈

have those who booked managed to get what they wanted? Like others price wise was what i expected, although i had hoped that it would be cheaper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts