DCL Confessions

I had the audacity to sit on my husband's knee, in a bar, well after 11 at night. Was then lectured that "don't y'all realise that this is a Disney Cruise"?! Guess that public displays of affection are frowned upon by some, whereas arguements are not!

I had the audacity to sit on my husband's knee, in a bar, well after 11 at night. Was then lectured that "don't y'all realise that this is a Disney Cruise"?! Guess that public displays of affection are frowned upon by some, whereas arguements are not!

In an adults bar or family lounge? Cuz if it was the adult area, they can take their comments and shove it?

Unless you two were in a middle of a make out session that would make Mickey and Minnie blush. ..I dont see the issue. 1) you are on vacation. ..2) you two were kicking back enjoying the moment like the planning dvds say you can and should do..3) did I mention you are in vacation and enjoying the moment. I cherish those moments with my wife.

My mother didn't wear shoes to the dining room once.

Of course, she's in a wheelchair so she doesn't walk. It was semi-formal night and her dress was so long it covered her feet. Her feet had swollen from the sun and her nice shoes wouldn't fit. She didn't want to wear her big clunky black orthopedic shoes with her pale pink sparkly dress so I just put a pair of light pink socks on her feet, tucked her dress around her feet and we went to dinner.

I wore shorts to dinner in the main dining room.

Whew. That feels good to get off my chest.

Anyone else?

Me too, I figured that I did Cat. T & Cat. R on my 2 dream cruises I figured I would because we like to relax on our cruises. Also we had late dining with 4 top with just DW and I.
**redacted -- plead the 5th** :-)

Every day I would put the tube of lotion in my toilet kit so the room attendant would bring more. I ADORE the H2O body butter, sad that its not on the ship anymore.

I, too, must confess to hiding the body butter in an attempt to get more. Actually, after I nicely asked the room host for some extra, I ended up walking off the ship with a ridiculous supply of body butter. I missed it on our last Fantasy cruise. (I'm carefully rationing what I have left.) ;)

ETA: I've also worn capri-length pants to Palo. *hanging head in shame*

I only take 3 pair of black pants & rotate them with different shirts for dinners (except formal night) :flower3:
and I always hide the h2O products, so the host will leave more.:rolleyes1

wendyoconnor said:
Every day I would put the tube of lotion in my toilet kit so the room attendant would bring more. I ADORE the H2O body butter, sad that its not on the ship anymore.

What? Not on the ship? I had no idea! Did they replace it with something else?

What? Not on the ship? I had no idea! Did they replace it with something else?

It's body lotion now.

6p92mu.jpg

Hubby and I hogged one of the big round pod chairs by the adult pool for most of the sea day on our last Dream cruise. We took turns swimming, getting snacks etc. so we wouldn't lose the chair!

I always hide the h2O products, so the host will leave more.:rolleyes1

I'm glad I'm not the only one! Last cruise, I had to ask my host for more because he didn't re-supply with each service until I asked. Then I got lots! :)

I confess I did not wear shorts for dinner...ever! I don't think putting on pants and a shirt with buttons to be an ordeal. However, after sweating through our AP dinner (we were tucked into the rear corner) I confess to having bad thoughts of actually being comfortable in shorts on my next cruise. I have VERY dull fantasies, huh?

It was hot in the dining room? I have read that it was always cold.

I will never confess. All h e double hockey sticks would break out. I'm taking it to my grave.

Okay, twist my arm. I don't smoke but it didn't stop me from asking the bartenders for those adorable cute little match boxes with the DCL logo on it. They are so cute!

And I love taking those adorable cute glass paper topper thingys. (The ones that cover the glasses in the bathroom.) I put them over my wine glasses up in the cupboard. I obviously have a hard time throwing away anything that has a DCL logo on it. Shameful.

I asked every server, bartender, whoever, "can I keep this pen?" I LOVE my DCL pens! :flower3: (Pen hoarder right here!)

I brought an iron and it caught on fire and I just threw it overboard.

Just kidding. :lmao: Just seeing if anyone was reading this. No one at home ever listens to me...so, I just thought I'd check here. :rotfl: :p :joker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter