DCL Chamilia Charm

I got my DCL charm onboard Dream last December. I make jewelry, so this is what I did with my charm (I love freshwater pearls, too).

dclbracelet.jpg

(Sorry for the picture quality--old phone, old camera;))

DH promised me a second charm (if they have one) when we cruise in June so that I can make a necklace to match!

If you have friends who are crafty, you're not limited to just the Chamilia bracelets.

Beth

I was on the Magic 4/20 sailing and they had a decent selection of beads and charms. I was specifically looking for the cruise ship, which I bought on the last full day. I remember seeing the Tinkerbell hanging charm, too. I'm going to look for more on the Dream in July!

BTW, the ship fit my Pandora bracelet. It fit over the end just fine, and it was a little tighter over the first "hump" where you put the clips, but it still screwed over that one with no problem.

Thanks for the info about getting to the shops ASAP to get one of the charms.Sounds like they sell out fast sometimes. I want one next month.

I need the dcl charm with the logo! Went on the Wonder last year and its was amazing, so I need that charm. How can I get one?

Mommy got a new Chamilia bracelet for Mother's Day... now I GOTTA get onboard and get her the DCL charm!!!!! :scratchin

Boarding the Dream next Thursday, when to the gift shops open? Scared the ship charm will sell out.

We're going to be on the Fantasy next month, and I'm definitely picking up one of these charms! :woohoo:

For those wondering about putting Chamilia charms on a Pandora bracelet, I have several Disney charms on mine. The only issue I've had is that my Tink charm got caught on something and broke, but that really didn't have anything to do with the bracelet.

Would love anyone who is willing to pick me up a dcl cruise ship charm with the logo on it. Any takers?

Would love anyone who is willing to pick me up a dcl cruise ship charm with the logo on it. Any takers?

GREAT IDEA!! I'll send a check with a postage paid envelope to anyone who would be kind enough to do this!!! My luck would be that they discontinue it before I get back on next year!!! :scared1:

But Spwhoney gets first dibs since it wasn't my idea to start with!! :thumbsup2

What is the difference between pandora and chamilia:confused3

i will say i picked up two pandora charms in grand cayman, the ones that are supposed to be the stoppers (not sure what their real name is). i didn't have my bracelet with me but everyone i talked to said they would work. they don't. they do fit on my bracelet, just don't stop anything from moving. there still nice though.
just beware.

Im going to be in Alaska in Sept. on a different cruise ship. Thought about storming the Wonder for a charm. (just kiddng) Dont really know if they will be there at the same time. Having some serious cruisitis. Need a remedy.:)

They had this charm available throughout the Fantasy cruise last week - They must have enough on board to take the demand.

IMG_3684.jpg
IMG_3685.jpg

I found a clearer picture. Also a link to the original poster's post.

I am going on the MAgic in just under a month and I HAVE TO HAVE ONE OF THESE!!!

I just got a bracelet DH is buying me a charm for every 10 pounds I lose towards my goal as a way for me to celebrate and remind me of how far I have come, I will only get 10 charms so I need a couple others to make it meaningful. In a year where I am doing 2 cruises and trying to lose 100 pounds this will mean a lot.

Thanks for letting me know these are out there

Can you purchase bracelets too? If you can, do they run around the same price as you would get them at a land based store?

I'm trying to decide if I want to buy the DCL bead (if available) first and then wait to buy the bracelet when I get home or buy the bracelet first. It sold on the ship then I can buy the bracelet as my souvenir.

I was just at Helzbergs DH was buying me the I am Loved stopper he's so great!!! and I was pricing the bracelets there as I don't have mine yet and the 8.5 inch snake bracelet was only $35 and it was really nice and one of the lower prices I have seen for a sterling silver bracelet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter