DCL Chamilia Charm

rescuetink

DDC Member #428 A DCL Loving Family!! W
My MIL will be sailing with us on the Magic in Nov and she wants a DCL Chamilia charm. She heard they were exclusive to the ships and can only be purchased there. Has anyone seen them in the shop onboard, or purchades one?? She's not sure that they have them, she just heard that they might!!

Thanks All!!! :disrocks:

My MIL will be sailing with us on the Magic in Nov and she wants a DCL Chamilia charm. She heard they were exclusive to the ships and can only be purchased there. Has anyone seen them in the shop onboard, or purchades one?? She's not sure that they have them, she just heard that they might!!

Thanks All!!! :disrocks:

Unless there is a new exclusive version then it is just a general cruise ship design by Chamilia. DW picked one up from the Poly gift shop, but lost it before she could add it to her bracelet. I found one online from a Chamilia dealer.

e749ae25ddc86d77abaaed612623.jpg

I was on the Magic in June and they did not have the ship charm. The sales person said they had them at one time but didn't know if or when they'd have them again.

I don't know if the one they had is any different than the one above. Perhaps someone else can comment on that.

A co-worker of mine just purchased one of the charms on the Wonder last week. Its similar to the one in the above picture, but has the DCL Wave logo on it.

This made my day! I hope hope hope they have this charm on the Magic when we're there in a couple of weeks!!:yay:

Now my DW and my MIL want one of the DCL charms!!! :scared1:

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT DID I GET MYSELF INTO???? :lmao:

When I was on the Magic last month they said they had been out of them for about 2 months and did not know when or if they would get more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter