Dc Dda Meet In July-Updated

Tammi67 said:
What are you nervous about, Lynn?

Flying alone.......I am sure I will be fine but coming out of one big city into another one I just don't want to get lost.

Lynn

lmartin2711 said:
Flying alone.......I am sure I will be fine but coming out of one big city into another one I just don't want to get lost.

Lynn
I completely understand. Let one of us know if there is anything we can do to help out. Should I include you in the count?

Tammi67 said:
I completely understand. Let one of us know if there is anything we can do to help out. Should I include you in the count?

Yes count me in.........I don't mind sharing a room with someone. What airport would I fly into so I can start checking airfare??

Lynn

lmartin2711 said:
Yes count me in.........I don't mind sharing a room with someone. What airport would I fly into so I can start checking airfare??

Lynn
DCA Reagan National), would be the easiest, as it is right on the subway line. IAD (Dulles) or BWI (Baltimore) are options to, but you would have to bus or taxi from there.

Blueeyes101817 said:
ahhh i wish i could come...im going to try to figure out a way!
We will keep our fingers crossed that you can make it.

:guilty: I have made the decision not to go to DC. I would have to travel from Atlanta alone which I am not real comfortable with.....plus we have some pretty pricey family trips coming up this year so I really shouldn't dip into savings.

I will miss you guys so don't have to much fun without me.

Lynn

Sorry that you won't make it Lynn, but I completely understand. Family comes first. Hopefully you will make it to the next one, when/wherever that is.

Sorry you can't make it Lyn.... it looks like Skunka may be along with me, but that's not definite yet...

I am hoping to come, but won't know for sure for awhile. Are anyone's kids coming?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter