Dc Dda Meet In July-Updated

Tammi67

<font color=green>1st to out the Tag Fairy as the
Ok, regarding the DC meet in July. Everyone who is SERIOUSLY interested, PM me for how many nights you would need. Can we do 2 of us to a room or do you want your own room? Closing date on this will be a week from today, 1/9, then I will call and make ressies. Does this sound good to everyone???

So far we have:
Tammi-1 or 2 nights
Kate-(No room needed)
Elin-1 or 2 nights
Steffy-1 night
Tinker1bell-1 night
Marti (no room needed)
Legalslave-2 nights

Tammi -

I bet everyone would like to know the dates!!! :rotfl:

July 14, 15 & 16

I am not sure I need a hotel - maybe for one night - on Saturday!

I know Marti is in - I am not letting her out of it!! :rotfl:

Princess Nancy said:
Just wanted to day HI KATE! :wave:

Doesn't make you her majesty.... just makes you her older sister....

you have to earn your titles around here :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Steamboat Marti said:

Marti! How great to "see" you!!!

Unfortunately, we will not be attendance, but we have a good excuse. :goodvibes

Hi Marti! :wave2:

Amy :)

Steamboat Marti said:

YEAH!! Marti's back!!!!
:banana: :Pinkbounc :love: :cheer2: :grouphug: :bounce: :dancer: :cool1: :love1: :jumping1: :jumping3: :jumping2:

Do I seem excited enough??

Tammi67 said:
Ok, regarding the DC meet in July. Everyone who is SERIOUSLY interested, PM me for how many nights you would need. Can we do 2 of us to a room or do you want your own room? Closing date on this will be a week from today, 1/9, then I will call and make ressies. Does this sound good to everyone???

I am "in" too, Tammi. I could do one or two nights, whatever everyone wants. I am willing to share a room with another DDAer if that works out. Or I will take my own room... I am VERY easy to deal with :rotfl:

If you want a definitive answer... two nights, share a room. :teeth:

:goodvibes
Marti,

It is sooooooo berry berry good to see you :goodvibes

Terry

Steamboat Marti said:

Hey Marti! I just pmed you!

And you're here. Yay!

BTW, tinker1bell and I are so in. One non-smoking room, 2 beds, thank you very much...... :sunny:

If I came..... could someone pick me up at the airport?? Or........ howm do we arrange transportation?

karebear1 said:
If I came..... could someone pick me up at the airport?? Or........ howm do we arrange transportation?
DC has an excellent transportation structure - they get SO many out of town visitors that they have excellent transportation options

if you fly into Reagan National you are almost near the heart of the city

Dulles is a little further out but still pretty accesible to the city

I won't have a car or I would pick you up - but I would be happy to help you figure out how to get where you would want to be

I sent a PM to Denise to see if she was going. I am interested in flying in late on Friday after work and coming back on Sunday. Just checking to see if anyone else flying out of Atlanta......I'm just a bit nervous.

Lynn

karebear1 said:
I'm sure something could be worked out....either someone picking you up or giving you very specific public transpo directions. We wouldn't leave you stranded!

lmartin2711 said:
I sent a PM to Denise to see if she was going. I am interested in flying in late on Friday after work and coming back on Sunday. Just checking to see if anyone else flying out of Atlanta......I'm just a bit nervous.

Lynn
What are you nervous about, Lynn?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter