Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Why did Eli say the kids will just change their names when they turn 13?
I think it’s just when kids start to get angsty and push back. Pretty much all my younger DD’s friends wanted to be called something else around that age. Her too but that didn’t fly, lol.

I love they went with Carver. It actually made me tear up.

I assumed Gwen drugged the champagne. I swear Chad said something about feeling like he had been drugged. I also think Gwen is a long lost daughter.

Reactions: NAB
No comments on someone looking in the hospital nursery on the twins?

Anna was also Logan's horrible mom on The Gilmore Girls.
Yes I read a spoiler about the twins so know what is going to happen. Not looking forward to this storyline but it is a soap so they just can’t take their babies home. Heck where are they going to put them in that small apartment with the bed in the living room.

I think it’s just when kids start to get angsty and push back. Pretty much all my younger DD’s friends wanted to be called something else around that age. Her too but that didn’t fly, lol.

I love they went with Carver. It actually made me tear up.

I assumed Gwen drugged the champagne. I swear Chad said something about feeling like he had been drugged. I also think Gwen is a long lost daughter.
Yes I get that about the names, having 3 teens myself. It didn't fly in our household either! And I really hope the trend dies out. But Eli and Lani being new parents who aren't around teens that I know of, it just seemed strange to me I guess.
Hmmm, I wonder what will happen to the babies?
Pretty good episode today I have to say. Finally stuff coming out about Gwen. And Chad on the hot seat now! :oops:

Watched Fridays episode earlier and wow, Chad. Just assuming that Abby was sleeping with Jake, like she did his brothers, and killed Andrea, and gets away with it too because if her mental disorder.

I watched thinking “tell me how you really feel”. Chad needs counseling. He clearly has not moved past Abby’s behaviors will suffering from mental health issues. He was always so eager to place blame on others and further Abby, but maybe he’s had his doubts and this just heightens his apprehension towards forgiveness, and anger towards his wife.

I do not think he should be forgiven. He jumped to assumptions. Even though he was manipulated by Gwen, at some point he should have stopped and logically processed things. His treatment to Abby, unacceptable.

As for a Abby and ‘where’s Chad’? Girl, you have an iPhone, track him in Find My. Friends or Life360. Dumb writing. But it was great when she recalled meeting Gwen while hugging Chad. And then snooping. I’m sure she could snoop better, but at least Anna was with her.

Nicole’s hair was very distracting to me and her dress wasn’t any better. John is stuck in traffic but Steve is with Tripp. Now Allie isn’t going to even be at the pub.

They all have phones but Kayla couldn’t find Tripp?

Well Charlie is going to just lie about everything....lol see how that is going to work out for you.

I skipped over Chloe/Phillip/ Brady ...I know the story .

Ava does play crazy ....reminded me of Abby seeing things.

Well I missed yesterday but read the recap.

So Gwen tells Abby she slept with Chad and now agrees to leave? Still don’t know what her story is. Chad is just an idiot.

Not sure why Kate will send out something about the twins. Shouldn’t that already have happened. Has to laugh when Eli asked if Val had something to tell them, must have been why they made her sound mad about the baby name.

I could have swore Bonnie called the doctor by name when they were in the park ...but guess not. That is how the Dr stopped and Bonnie went up to see the babies.

So the babies, were they stolen for Vivienne? And if so, does anyone ever stay dead in Salem?
Chad is an idiot. I used to like him but ugh. Glad Abby let him have it. But the whole Gwen thing needs to come out and be done already.
And Allie finds out about Charlie and then we don’t see them for days. How rude 😜

Reactions: NAB
Well we did know Vivian wasn’t really dead, Ivan set up her last funeral and it was so fast I figured she wasn’t in that coffin.

To make it worse Vivian is recast again.

What the heck is with Nicole, just going into Rafe’s office and letting Charlie have it. Way over the top.

Trip breaks into Charlie’s apartment to prove he is not a criminal....lol ok How many conversations do we have to hear between Steve and Trip about not doing anything stupid. How did they know where Charlie lived.

The only thing I’m looking forward too is finding out what Gwen story is. I think we find out this week.

What the heck is with Nicole, just going into Rafe’s office and letting Charlie have it. Way over the top.

Trip breaks into Charlie’s apartment to prove he is not a criminal....lol ok How many conversations do we have to hear between Steve and Trip about not doing anything stupid. How did they know where Charlie lived.

The only thing I’m looking forward too is finding out what Gwen story is. I think we find out this week.
I am so tired of Gwen, it's been dragged out wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long. I am looking forward to Charlie finally get his!
But yes, that police station has the WORST security LOL.

Ugg Gwen is Jack’s daughter, still doesn’t make sense why she hates them so much when they didn’t even know she exists.

Please don’t let Laura be the mother....or Melissa . Maggie has enough grandchildren tied to her. Someone we don’t know about. Getting tired of all these people coming to town being someone long lost kid.

Kate has been looking rough the last few days with that dumb comb in her hair. Gabi is right she is a grandma...lol.

Don’t even get me started about him running everything...it is just like Gabi as CEO. I’m surprised they even still have a company.

So Gwen’s mom is someone random....Tiffany a waitress.

Ok now what....lol Jack still doesn’t recall her but you think he would know if he made payments to her.

Abby is pretty mellow over all this, she was doing so will telling her to get out now no yelling about getting drugged by her or her claiming to be a sister.

The whole Kate / Gabi thing fell flat to me. I don’t care who Jake sleeps with anymore.

I enjoyed Kate's flashback last week. Wish we'd see more flashbacks from people other than Marlena/John, or Steve/Kayla.

Kate and Gabi arguing over Jake, boring. Although pointing out each other's fault was entertaining as neither is perfect.

Don't buy Gwen's story. I'm wondering if it's someone that impersonated Jack. Glad that Jack asked about the accent because I was trying to figure it out.

Kristen is a complete and utter nut job.

That's all. Carry on.

Does anyone else suspect Tony is Andre?
A while back when Xander mentioned the initials on the doors and said to Kristen that AD could be Andre or Anthony she really did not answer him as to which it was so from the get go I've felt like it was possible that it could be Andre.
Throughout the time he's been back I've seen hints of it but the most recent and biggest one I've seen is when he was talking to Kate the other day and he mentioned how she was more beautiful than even back in the day and she was like well how would you know and then he agreed he wouldn't since he was on the island.
He also just seemed a bit jealous of her and Jake and the fact that Jake is CEO.
He also hasn't been acting super loving towards Anna.

Really enjoyed the way they did the "flashback" scenes with Jennifer, Abby, etc. :)
Jack was a real jerk for offering Gwen money...doesn't he know "hurt people, hurt people"?
Then he really gave it Jen's mother and said everything he should. Where was that empathy for Gwen earlier?
I know Gwen shouldn't have done all the things she did, but this is a soap after all...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!