Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I enjoyed watching Jack regain his memory and connect with Jennifer. Then JJs face as he connected the dots was good. I've read mixed reviews on his emotions, but thought it was fine. Jack apologizing to Kayla was a nice touch, as he remembered things he'd wished he would have forgotten.

Kate has had some good lines while in that hospital bed.

Gabi and Stephan, I'm enjoying these two. Sadly happiness won;t last long on this show. Waiting for the fallout that we know is coming.

Also waiting for the news of Sarah's pregnancy to reach Eric and Nicole. I'm sensing that Nicole will panic at the news.

I really don’t know why Sarah is keeping this baby a secret? Tell him and let him choose. Yes he could still pick Nicole but who cares. Tired of this dumb storyline. Did we need to see Xander put half that sandwich in his mouth. I didn’t mind the before now it the same thing over and over too.

Gabi and Stephan do have chemistry. Now the pre up won’t matter. But Kate is still CEO I’m guessing. Vivian hinted that someone else is running the show, they can’t bring Stephano back.

Jordan ,Ben Ciara story boring . How many times can she be a damsel in distress. She was a fire cracker when young now...what does she really do .

Don't know about that, but read a spoiler...
that Gabi agrees to Lani's request that she donate Stephan's heart with one condition. My guess is that Lani breaks up with Eli. You know, you took away my husband I'm denying you of yours kind of thing.

I really don’t know why Sarah is keeping this baby a secret? Tell him and let him choose. Yes he could still pick Nicole but who cares. Tired of this dumb storyline. Did we need to see Xander put half that sandwich in his mouth. I didn’t mind the before now it the same thing over and over too.

Gabi and Stephan do have chemistry. Now the pre up won’t matter. But Kate is still CEO I’m guessing. Vivian hinted that someone else is running the show, they can’t bring Stephano back.

Jordan ,Ben Ciara story boring . How many times can she be a damsel in distress. She was a fire cracker when young now...what does she really do .
Sarah could tell him about the baby and then tell him to go to hell. He's already made his choice several times. She's second no matter what. She doesn't need him.

Could anyone else ask for Stephan’s heart. I can see where Gabi is coming from, at least Will and Sony brought up how she would feel. Lani and Eli should not have gone there. Doug ‘s words were good too.

So tired of this heart story.

I was wondering how Princess Gina was coming back since the chip was taken out, guess it is back in now.

So Kristen can move in but Brady lost his job...dumb. He really should get his own place. Why didn’t Victor say he would give the job back to Sonny, weren’t the too fighting for it.

The whole Jordan storyline where is it going? Tired of always saving Cirea. I used to like this couple now Ben is useless.

Ok, Gabi has been bawling all week (quite convincingly I will say) yet her makeup is totally flawless right now. Can't they at least try a tiny bit of realism LOL?

What the heck was that with Lani and Gabi. That was just weird. I can see Gabi going for revenge, you think she would learn by now that never works out. We didn’t need that scene. I can see her going crazy seeing Eli and Lani getting married.

They sure Talk a lot about Sarah being pregnant no one ever over hears. Let Sarah leave I’m ok with that..lol

Really wondering how this time jump we’ll work , I’m guessing it starts after Days of Days when they give us a good preview of what’s to come.

Ok, Gabi has been bawling all week (quite convincingly I will say) yet her makeup is totally flawless right now. Can't they at least try a tiny bit of realism LOL?
She needs to talk to Sarah who always has mascara running down her face.

It’s funny because before the scenes from today I thought they made her look pretty convincing with smeary eyes and bed head. Then everything is perfect when she makes Lani beg. Not any worse than Kate looking pretty darn good for a women being wheeled to her death. 😂

FTR I think Sarah and Xander are cute together. Kind of bummed turning over a new leaf didn’t last long.

What’s this time jump talk?

They are going to jump a year than do flashbacks to show us how they got there. Almost like This is Us....lol

All these storylines are suppose be going toward the jump. It won’t erase anything to make a bad story go away. 2 babies on the way, well they get switched, or one die . Where will these people be in a year....Not sure how all this is going to play out. Maybe Gabi will have a miracle baby no one knows where this is going.

Yes Gabi looked pretty good talking to Lani just wish all these scenes weren’t in that awful demin outfit.

Last edited:
Can Victor please kick Brady out of the K mansion? The mansion does not need to be a home for every K family member. Brady, just let Kirsten do what ever she plans to do without living with you. Wake up and smell her plan. By moving in with you she wins. You'll cave. But boy is all looks and little brains.

I liked how Kristen was dressed last week in the pink dress and cardigan, with her hair styled half up. She actually looked younger to me. But can she not hold her invisible tummy and call it random names. The girl just looks desperate.

So we are going to have another shred gate with Nicole ? She is not going to tell him , he will find out hate her etc.

Brady bought calming lotion, really as if that is going to work. You know he is going to end back in her bed. It is Theresa all over again.

It feels forever with this heart storyline. There is no way I would have taken that necklace off since Stephan was the one that put it there. Wonder how long before she becomes mean Gabi again after asking God why he is mad at her.

I do not believe Ciara wrote that whole proposal , on what? And when...lol was funny when Victor said he wasn’t going to croak.

Ben is all over the place , ff . Jordan can go anytime too. I think she is going to end up date with Ben blamed...that is just a guess because Rafe can see he is unhinging.

I heard the time jump is scheduled ( barring preemptions) for Friday, November 8, Days’ 54th Anniversary.

Stacy’s softer, straighter hairstyle looks fabulous on her. It does make her look younger.

Kristian’s latest “refreshening“ treatment makes her face look kind of strange, imo.

Kate looked pretty good for almost dying. I thought Lucas already already gone, was surprised to see him today.

I don’t know but if you got a transplant wouldn’t you be in isolation so you don’t get an infection? Did Julie even ask how Stephan died, she was in a coma when he was shot.

Hope has a sore neck but not a cut where he put the chip in?

So many questions...lol

At least Gabi changed out of that outfit at the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!