Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Now Julie Olson Williams, a character we’ve known since the first episode in November 1965, is a culture appropriating racist. Days is certainly reflecting the times!🙄

Last edited:
Now Julie Olson Williams, a character we’ve known since the first episode in November 1965, is a culture appropriating racist. Days is certainly reflecting the times!🙄
I never took outburst with Gabi racist? That was all weird to me. Who leaves a woman having a heart attack . Then she just gets even more nasty with her. I know at 5he end she was wondering but still.

I really don’t like Gabi she is on way to much and thinks she is all that.

Totally ff thru Kate and Stephan. Shoot don’t shoot don’t care.

The whole Rolf thing and Vivian was strange too. I guess she is calling Stephan now because Kristen is in jail? Why not sooner. Rolf going off with Jack and Jenifer sure I will go with you , hat and bag in hand out they go.

FF thru Sarah , same thing over and over.

There was way too much flashbacks of Julie and Gabi. I don’t think Julie would be thinking of Gabi anyway, it would have been Doug. I can’t take this Gabi, first she is *****y then gives in, all lovey doves. Make her one or the other. Of course it has to be followed with let’s go to bed.

I don’t know security seems to be a big problem with the Demiras . One guard leaves 2 alone to chase Nicole...lol

I loved when Vivian reunited with Stephan and she said "I've changed so much, you've changed too!" Lol :rotfl2:
Always loved Robin Strasser on One Life To Live. Glad to see her playing Vivian.

Reactions: NAB

The first day she was on I thought oh no I’m not going to like her but now I really like her.

Who knew Eric could fight, I guess he punched Brady but never knocked him out.

Xander makes me watch the Sarah scenes.

You think the Vivian/Kate thing was a day dream?

So not a “who’s the daddy” storyline but a Xander and Sarah falling in love suddenly and having a family to keep Eric from thinking the baby is his storyline. That’s my guess anyway.

A stiff breeze could knock Victor over. We’re supposed to believe he’d have the strength to strangle Ben?

The first day she was on I thought oh no I’m not going to like her but now I really like her.

Who knew Eric could fight, I guess he punched Brady but never knocked him out.

Xander makes me watch the Sarah scenes.
I was wondering when Eric learned to fight too, lol.

I've been observing the nastiness that Julie has had towards Gabi and have viewed at as racist. It's not just a crotchety old lady who hates her, but goes purposely pulls in comments about her heritage/culture to do so. So to see the interaction between Eli/Lani/Julie was not a surprise. Sure it was awkward, but not new just identified.

Here I thought Brady was the dumbest man on the show. Nope, it's Eric.

Last edited:
Here is thought Brady was the dumbest man on the show. Nope, it's Eric.
I think they trade off on this role. If Rex had stayed he could have filled the rotation for dumbest character.

The problem with anointing any character as the dumbest man/woman on the show, is another character will always take the title away from them at some time. How long a characters title run runs is a different story, but titles usually change hands on a fairly regular basis. That said, yes Brady has spent a fair amount of time as the champ, but it does look like Eric is doing a great job filling in the challenger role that Rex had for such a long time.

Not another transplant story. I'm so tired of kidneys, hearts, livers, memories, you name it.

I'm watching last Wednesdays episode with Julie in the hospital and Lani confronting Gabi at the hospital. I so wanted to reach through the tv and punch Lani. True Gabi didn;t need to leave Julie cringing in pain in the park, but at the same time she's faked it before. Why should Gabi believe someone who has been nothing but mean to her? Lani isn't the most innocent person either. Let's not forget that she was the one who slept with Gabi's boyfriend and then lied to JJ that the baby was his, and did so for months.

Is Sarah too dumb to just pee on a stick? Or was drawing blood t get a specific date range? I know that each time I suspected I was pregnant I'd swing by the store to get a pee kit. :confused3

All caught up...

Lots of references to Dorian today and that soap. Again who dresses these people any more chains and that long coat she would fall over. Wonder how long she is on.

Not sure what it is but I’m already over Eric / Nicole. Did we really need Sarah to try to get her words out the whole show knowing there was no way she was telling him.

The whole Kristen thing to was over the top, she was trying to get him to drink again too. Brady needs a brain. All these stories of love of my life needs to stop.

When did Will get so wimpy, Sonny used to be. Why isn’t Ari with Gabi? Funny that Will is the only one there for Kate, where is Roman. I know Lucas is coming but just seems weird.

Always love seeing Doug and Julie. Loved the flashbacks.

Why are they writing Rolf like this. Why is he eating so much is that suppose to be funny?

I have read some spoilers ...hope it gets better or my ff button is going to wear off...lol

Not sure what it is but I’m already over Eric / Nicole. Did we really need Sarah to try to get her words out the whole show knowing there was no way she was telling him.

The whole Kristen thing to was over the top, she was trying to get him to drink again too. Brady needs a brain. All these stories of love of my life needs to stop.

Eric/Nicole is a complete waste of time. If he was truly the love of her life :rolleyes2:rolleyes::crazy2: then she woudl have not movied forward with EJ/Daniel/Brady/etc over the years. Cut the cord Eric and move on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For me it's just FF material. While Eric and Sara are boring at least she's new and there's still potential to have better storylines/material. Nicole is just used up and recycled storylines that spin in circles.

Agree that Brady needs to develop a brain. Can we just kill Kristen and let him move on to someone new?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!