Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Missed a few days but caught today's episode. Don't like how Kristen blamed sex with Eric on Eric and Marlena. That she didn't take ownership for drugging him or sneaking into his room. But everyone else is to blame. Kirsten losing the stone to her ring seems fitting to her relationship.

Did think Brady appearing to forgive Eric was rather quick considered they were throwing punches with Brady calling Eric a liar moments earlier.

I liked Nicole going for hot cocoa with Daniel and Parker. And what was saying hi to Andrea? Poor acting there.

Yeah I thought Brady got over it fast too. I think the mention of Nicole did it though. He knew what Nicole was going though.

This is Kristen's last day on the show so lets see how she exits. I did see the promo but not sure what the out come is.

Didn't you think it was weird to have Parker at his own table in the square. I know it is so Nicole and Daniel could talk but it was just odd to see him on the other end of a big table.

Can't wait to see Eric and Kristen face off today.

At one point I was actually wondering where Parker was. You would think that he'd be sitting closer to his father.

I hope Nicole doesn't get hurt in this car chase thing. I wonder if Daniel will save her and it will bring them closer and they date and then is when JJ tells Jen it's ok to date Daniel.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

This was Kristen's last day, I will miss crazy Kristen. All scenes from now on are her stunt double. They may replay a bit of the ending tomorrow but that is it. Not sure if she just gone missing , dead or what....

Crazy Kristen played the victim to the end even with Eric, unreal. Hated when she through Nicole's babies back at her.

I can see Daniel going to rescue Nicole. I read a spoiler that they kiss but I was hoping that wasn't true don't want them back together.

What was with Maggie and the fake crying today. It was just strange and over dramatic.

These last few days have been so good can they keep it going ....I can see a custody battle coming with Gabi and Will.

Spoiler for Dec.
Murder Mystery a major character is going to die. Everyone thought it was Cameron but I guess that was wrong.

Agreed that Maggie's fake crying was bad. Liked when Brady said he wanted to get that bi*#%. Not nice of Kristen to throw Nicole's miscarriages in her face.

Regarding Eric's celibacy. Back in the day when he was dating Nicole weren't they intimate? Can't recall too much from those days other than Lucas fighting and Lucas being jealous that Nicole liked Eric and not him. Which led into Late paying her $5 mil to marry him.

Is it just me or does anyone else think this whole ending is kind of lackluster? After all the build up and then Brady beating Eric senseless one moment, then snap! accepting that Kristen did the deed-- almost no emotion involved. I feel cheated!! And where is the family angst? It's like they are all in their separate squares, no one is talking. Roman left his son alone? After that? I don't think so!! No one is reacting the way I thought! And where the heck did Kristen go?? Car is demolished and she just walks????!:confused3

Is it just me or does anyone else think this whole ending is kind of lackluster? After all the build up and then Brady beating Eric senseless one moment, then snap! accepting that Kristen did the deed-- almost no emotion involved. I feel cheated!! And where is the family angst? It's like they are all in their separate squares, no one is talking. Roman left his son alone? After that? I don't think so!! No one is reacting the way I thought! And where the heck did Kristen go?? Car is demolished and she just walks????!:confused3

Yes considering it is the same day. A lot going on with Brady and Eric.

Nicole should have been carted off to the hospital not the police station. Not a mark on her face or anything that she was in an accident. Just walking around a cliff hill with heels on. :confused3

And why would Eric go to the police station when he was trying to find Nicole and not like the pub or coffee house.

I agree with you. Where were the fireworks? No one really let Kristen have it. Very disappointed. It could have been so much better.

Gabi then?:confused3 Who else is suppose to leave?

No I heard it might be a male.....maybe Nick? But that is only my guess. He is going crazy again. I can see a lot of people wanted him gone :rotfl: Especially if he wants to take Ari and Gabi away. Haven't heard of anyone else leaving so this is a true mystery to me.

So Will came back very quickly. I thought he was going to be gone for longer than like 3 days. Was it even 3? I also thought it was odd that Gabi just left the baby at the club when Sonny said he couldn't watch her because it was busy (even though there was no one there anyway!). So she just doesn't care about the baby anymore?

I also think the ending of the Kristen story could've been better. The church scene was great but other than Eric yelling at her in the park-all the while she was denying so it didn't give any satisfaction that she got what was coming to her. The writing was so good the whole month and then they just dropped the ball at the end IMO.

I wanted EJ to come to Sami's aide. 2 weeks ago he was all about Sami, he was ready to flee to free her from jail. Now he can't even say to her that Kristen was maybe wrong for what she did?

I agree about EJ he is making me mad not trying to fix what he did with Sami.

My goodness that last scene today with Eric.:faint: That man is hot without the priest clothes.

So starts the custody battle with Gabi and Will I'm guessing. And if Sami gets involved it will be a mess.

Thought it was weird that Abby was in at the end just to tell her Chad wasn't coming back. Why not just a text to her or something. :confused3 I did like what she was wearing for a change.

Can see the new hairdresser is working on all the women. I saw a few picture of Sami with reddish brown hair. Not sure if I like Nicole's hair so short.

I kind of hope Eric and Nicole can have a chance together. I like her hair short just not wavy

I love Nicole's hair. I'm planning on getting mine cut like that.

How funny was that shot of Eric at the end? Where do you think he got those clothes from? :rotfl:

Can see the new hairdresser is working on all the women. I saw a few picture of Sami with reddish brown hair. Not sure if I like Nicole's hair so short.

Nicole herself likes to keep her hair short IRL.. Sami also wanted to change her own hair.

I am bored again with the show :lmao:

Nicole herself likes to keep her hair short IRL.. Sami also wanted to change her own hair.

I am bored again with the show :lmao:

You didn't like the slap Marlena gave Victor today. She sure put a lot of force into it. :rotfl: I'm surprised he was still standing.

Please tell me we are not going back to Daniel and Nicole. And not getting the Abby/E.J scenes. Maybe she is going to go all nuts again and fall for him like she did Austin. They really didn't address that issue.

Can that baby who plays Ari be any cuter. She is so good with all the actors.

I think the Abby/EJ scenes are just so that she can admit that she is still in love with Chad, who will be coming back with a new actor.

I don't think Daniel and Nicole will get together. They share a kiss and I think they will both realize that it won't work. He's in love with Jenn (God knows why) and she's in love with Eric.

Omg... A Days thread on the dis boards!!! My worlds are colliding and I love it lol!!! I ❤days & Disney!!!!
Hope Daniel and Nicole get together .. I can't deal w Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter