Cvs weekly 8/9-8/16

But we :lovestruc you LanaJae! :laughing:
It looks like you figured it out before I could post. ;)

Or there is the spot that looks 'roughly' like a 4 leafed clover w/ a 1, 2, 3, = choices. If you click on the 1, then the choice to take the quiz will pop up immediately. :blush: Or at least for me it did. And BTW at the end, it will ask you a question about giving permission to store info and you choose accept or deny. well if you pick deny, you won't have to delete the cookie because it won't get to leave one. It won't ask this question until the 2nd time you do the survey (after having deleted the cookie the first time) or at least that was my experience. Good Luck everyone. :goodvibes

You did a much better job! - I was thinking about that flash cookie thing which I never tried because I went around to different computers before I read about it.

I realized something else today - if you got the coupon pushed through today because of the beep, the same numbered coupon will probably work tomorrow too.

I got my 80 free with q chocolate bars today! I kept apologizing to the cashier and the people in line for taking so long. The man and woman behind me were amazed. They asked nicely, "What are you doing?" Then the man asked if I had anymore of those great coupons. :rotfl: When I was done the lady behind me couldn't believe I only paid .36 for tax. The cashier called out, "She's getting $10 ECB too!" I felt like a star, LOL! :cutie:

I finally found two Reinventing Beauty Mags at a CVS about 50 miles away from home. I was thrilled until I got home and really looked at them and saw most of the coupons are expiring at the end of this month.:sad2: So now, I am trying to figure out how to make them work the best I can in the short time I have. I have a raincheck for the bodywash from last week. Can I use a MFG coupon and the coupon from the RB book for the same item? Anyone else have any ideas for me? TIA:goodvibes

I got my 80 free with q chocolate bars today! I kept apologizing to the cashier and the people in line for taking so long. The man and woman behind me were amazed. They asked nicely, "What are you doing?" Then the man asked if I had anymore of those great coupons. :rotfl: When I was done the lady behind me couldn't believe I only paid .36 for tax. The cashier called out, "She's getting $10 ECB too!" I felt like a star, LOL! :cutie:

That could be a CVS commercial to get people started shopping there!

Ajax .99 $1 http://www.coupons.com use zip code 85712

Maggie

Thanks Maggie, great deal!

I finally found two Reinventing Beauty Mags at a CVS about 50 miles away from home. I was thrilled until I got home and really looked at them and saw most of the coupons are expiring at the end of this month.:sad2: So now, I am trying to figure out how to make them work the best I can in the short time I have. I have a raincheck for the bodywash from last week. Can I use a MFG coupon and the coupon from the RB book for the same item? Anyone else have any ideas for me? TIA:goodvibes

Yes, you can use both - any of those coupons that start with a "4" under the bar code are CVS coupons and can be used with a mfg. but only one per transaction. There are mfgs. mixed in there too, they start with a "5" under the bar code.

Yes, you can use both - any of those coupons that start with a "4" under the bar code are CVS coupons and can be used with a mfg. but only one per transaction. There are mfgs. mixed in there too, they start with a "5" under the bar code.

Thank you! When you say one per transaction, do you mean only one of that particular coupon? Or I can only use one magazine/cvs coupon per transaction? Sorry for my stupidity...:)

SOunds like everyone had good days :goodvibes I had to work 10-6 so I only got to do a quick stop this morning since all our stores only open at 9. I got the Nutrashield, Revlon, Soleil, Speedstick and highlighters on both cards. I used the $5/$25 twice and it was pushed through both times.

Hopefully can get out tomorrow and do a few more deals and get the few deals at Rite Aid. Luckily it was a slower Sunday since I had to work!

RUN don't walk to CVS! DD15 and I went to both of our local stores today and at one of them we hit the summer clearance jackpot.

Flavor-Ice .19 a box
Wyler's Italian Ice .19 a box
Spongebob Wonder Balls .09 each
Snickers bars .09 each
M&Ms .09 each
Dubble Bubble huge bags of Bubble Gum .59 a bag
Campfire Marshmallows .09 a bag

We filled a cart and it was overflowing. For all the candy, Italian Ice, 1 of the Coppertones, all the makeup and protein bars - $3.64 OOP after coupons and ECBs. :banana:

CIMG4342-1.jpg

This actually represents 4 transactions between 2 stores. My OOP for the day was less than $10 (all on a gift card!) and that includes 2 cases of water not shown. With each transaction I was able to use the $5/25 and the $4/20 from the readyfill book. The school supplies were all raincheck freebies. :thumbsup2

Think we can give out Italian Ice tubes for Halloween? :laughing:

Did I write about this already? It's a great filler for the $5/25 coupons!

Buy a Colgate Total toothpaste and a Colgate Wave toothbrush that are BOGO and use $3 coupon from coupons.com and its free and up to a 21¢ money-maker but won't beep because of the BOGO sale. Coupon does say "available at Walgreens" but wording says it can be redeemed anywhere coupons are accepted.

Coupons.com, use zip code 85031

Use up to 3 coupons (6 items) per transaction because of limit. I've done it twice, no problems at all.

Thank you! When you say one per transaction, do you mean only one of that particular coupon? Or I can only use one magazine/cvs coupon per transaction? Sorry for my stupidity...:)

Yes, one of that particular coupon. Often they will push them through though. All the "4" coupons beep after the first one is used in a transaction.

RUN don't walk to CVS! DD15 and I went to both of our local stores today and at one of them we hit the summer clearance jackpot.

Flavor-Ice .19 a box
Wyler's Italian Ice .19 a box
Spongebob Wonder Balls .09 each
Snickers bars .09 each
M&Ms .09 each
Dubble Bubble huge bags of Bubble Gum .59 a bag
Campfire Marshmallows .09 a bag

We filled a cart and it was overflowing. For all the candy, Italian Ice, 1 of the Coppertones, all the makeup and protein bars - $3.64 OOP after coupons and ECBs. :banana:

CIMG4342-1.jpg

This actually represents 4 transactions between 2 stores. My OOP for the day was less than $10 (all on a gift card!) and that includes 2 cases of water not shown. With each transaction I was able to use the $5/25 and the $4/20 from the readyfill book. The school supplies were all raincheck freebies. :thumbsup2

Think we can give out Italian Ice tubes for Halloween? :laughing:

WOW WOW WOW!!!

I've only seen the marshmallows for 75% off (yesterday or the day before), I need to go scan the other stuff if I can find it, I'm probably too late though if they went 90% this morning.

I am not good at grocery store couponing but I pretended it was like a drugstore trip to get through these last few days, I only did the deal and that's it. Grocery stores overwhelm me, I like small stores like Aldi where I can memorize where everything is.

I actually have been doing pretty well at the grocery store I shop at the most - the Commissary on post. I make my list thru the week (based on planned meals and whatever DH needs for his lunch) then sit down and go thru my coupons and pull ones I know I will need and any I think I "might" use if the price is right. If there are items on the list that I don't have coupons for then I will search the coupon database at HCW or AFC and surf the websites of the manufacturers of those items and hunt for coupons.

I put my coupons in order for the way that I will come to the items in the store. That really helped to make sure I don't miss any coupons. When I put an item in the cart that I have a coupon for then I move that coupon to the front of the envelope in front of my list. I shop strictly by my list and coupon stash. I am super cheap and if something isn't dirt cheap after the coupon then I don't get it. DH and the kids know that and have learned that they can make requests but that if the price isn't right then the item isn't purchased.

Today wasn't my best day but according to the receipt I saved 47% on my grocery bill by using 71 coupons. It went from $168 down to $83 in grocery cost then there was a surcharge fee of $8. Not bad for a family of 5 plus the kids' friends that frequent the house. :yay:

Sorry - back to CVSing. There are $3 CRTs for Benefiber and $2 coupons on coupons.com which make the smallest bottle of Benefiber .99 after coupons.

should I jump in the car and go check it out or did you buy it all? ;) no, seriously, I can get in the car and go now if there's anything left. :confused3

I actually have been doing pretty well at the grocery store I shop at the most - the Commissary on post. I make my list thru the week (based on planned meals and whatever DH needs for his lunch) then sit down and go thru my coupons and pull ones I know I will need and any I think I "might" use if the price is right. If there are items on the list that I don't have coupons for then I will search the coupon database at HCW or AFC and surf the websites of the manufacturers of those items and hunt for coupons.

I put my coupons in order for the way that I will come to the items in the store. That really helped to make sure I don't miss any coupons. When I put an item in the cart that I have a coupon for then I move that coupon to the front of the envelope in front of my list. I shop strictly by my list and coupon stash. I am super cheap and if something isn't dirt cheap after the coupon then I don't get it. DH and the kids know that and have learned that they can make requests but that if the price isn't right then the item isn't purchased.

Today wasn't my best day but according to the receipt I saved 47% on my grocery bill by using 71 coupons. It went from $168 down to $83 in grocery cost then there was a surcharge fee of $8. Not bad for a family of 5 plus the kids' friends that frequent the house. :yay:

Sorry - back to CVSing. There are $3 CRTs for Benefiber and $2 coupons on coupons.com which make the smallest bottle of Benefiber .99 after coupons.

I would love to go inside a Commissary once just to see what it looks like, you always do so good there!

I was going to go to the grocery store today to spend some of my $75, but the thought of getting in there with all those people changed my mind, went to Aldi instead.

WOW WOW WOW!!!

I've only seen the marshmallows for 75% off (yesterday or the day before), I need to go scan the other stuff if I can find it, I'm probably too late though if they went 90% this morning.

The head cashier is the one who checked me out when we had the overflowing cart of italian ice and candy - she kept going back to the aisle and showing us more stuff that was on sale. She said that the stores have to "be on top of the markdowns" so that the other stores might not have the items at the clearance price. Not sure if that meant that they have to "turn on" the markdowns like they do the new sale ads or what.

It is hard to see in that picture but we got 8 boxes of Flavor-Ice, 18 boxes of the Wyler's Italian Ice, 8 bags of Marshmallows, 5 bags of the bubble gum, and about 40 individual candies of Snickers, M&Ms, gummy stuff and Spongebob candies in different varities.

The signs all over said 33% off summer at one store and 40% off summer at the other store so who knows?? :confused3

The head cashier is the one who checked me out when we had the overflowing cart of italian ice and candy - she kept going back to the aisle and showing us more stuff that was on sale. She said that the stores have to "be on top of the markdowns" so that the other stores might not have the items at the clearance price. Not sure if that meant that they have to "turn on" the markdowns like they do the new sale ads or what.

It is hard to see in that picture but we got 8 boxes of Flavor-Ice, 18 boxes of the Wyler's Italian Ice, 8 bags of Marshmallows, 5 bags of the bubble gum, and about 40 individual candies of Snickers, M&Ms, gummy stuff and Spongebob candies in different varities.

The signs all over said 33% off summer at one store and 40% off summer at the other store so who knows?? :confused3

There's summer 1 and summer 2, the summer 2 went 40% today nationally and the summer 1 was 75% here (yesterday).

The do have to turn on the deals unless it's in the ad, like the 40%. There are a few stores here that are stingy and won't go more than 50% and then put the stuff in the back and put it out the next year again.

I am too tired to go back out tonight but I will check here tomorrow. Our new store close to my house didn't get the summer 1 stuff in because they opened after it started, otherwise I'd go over there right now. They are getting sick of me in there all the time, I wish I could get a copy of the employee schedule so I could time it better :rotfl2:

I would love to go inside a Commissary once just to see what it looks like, you always do so good there!

I was going to go to the grocery store today to spend some of my $75, but the thought of getting in there with all those people changed my mind, went to Aldi instead.

The Commissary is just like a regular grocery store. The bigger the post the bigger the Commissary. The one here is on the small side like the one at West Point but the one at Ft Belvoir in VA is HUGE (but less coupon friendly).

Prices on most things are great but there are some items that are actually more expensive so you really have to know the prices of what you usually get in order to get the best deal. They do allow for coupon overage so when a coupon comes out that gives us overage (like the $2 Chinet plates, $1 off any Playtex gloves or $1 Chinet napkins ones now - if anyone has any they don't want I would be happy to take them off your hands!) I try to stock up on those coupons to "pad" my grocery bill if that makes sense.

It is a nice benefit to get to shop there. If we get our wish and move to Orlando next summer then we will be over an hour from the closest Commissary and I will have to shop at real grocery stores again. ACK!

There's summer 1 and summer 2, the summer 2 went 40% today nationally and the summer 1 was 75% here (yesterday).

The do have to turn on the deals unless it's in the ad, like the 40%. There are a few stores here that are stingy and won't go more than 50% and then put the stuff in the back and put it out the next year again.

I am too tired to go back out tonight but I will check here tomorrow. Our new store close to my house didn't get the summer 1 stuff in because they opened after it started, otherwise I'd go over there right now. They are getting sick of me in there all the time, I wish I could get a copy of the employee schedule so I could time it better :rotfl2:

Any idea what is included in "summer 1"? Just curious.

Looks like everyone did great this week so far. There was not much for me. We got the water, cereal, sharpie highlighters, and the razor.

Next week looks like more for me.

Does anyone know if there are any Purex laundry detergent q's out there? I printed all of the $.55 purex elements I could from the website for the last time they had them BOGO (3 weeks ago?) and it still will not let me print any more. I even looked on ebay and found nothing :confused3. I really think we are going through at least a bottle each week. I would love to get as many as possible this time while they are BOGO.

Thanks!

The Commissary is just like a regular grocery store. ..

Any idea what is included in "summer 1"? Just curious.

Thanks for the explanation - my husband was in the Air Force in the 1970's (before we were married) and he always talks about how great they were, but I think mostly he remembers what the prices were in England compared to what the local markets charged.

Tell me where to look for those coupons and if I have them, I'll send them. I will probably need your address again as I had to delete almost everything out of my PM box because it was full.

Summer 1 was food and snacks and I believe grilling things, including spices, charcoal, grills etc.

Summer 2 is "stuff" like pool toys, lawn chairs, etc.

Looks like everyone did great this week so far. There was not much for me. We got the water, cereal, sharpie highlighters, and the razor.

Next week looks like more for me.

Does anyone know if there are any Purex laundry detergent q's out there? I printed all of the $.55 purex elements I could from the website for the last time they had them BOGO (3 weeks ago?) and it still will not let me print any more. I even looked on ebay and found nothing :confused3. I really think we are going through at least a bottle each week. I would love to get as many as possible this time while they are BOGO.

Thanks!

The only one I know of is the 3-in-1 sheets: http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=qhitboa77749427&bt=vg&o=56539&c=PX&p=6xDl5JFy

It is a nice benefit to get to shop there. If we get our wish and move to Orlando next summer then we will be over an hour from the closest Commissary and I will have to shop at real grocery stores again. ACK!

There is a small Commissary near MCO that we went to a few years back. I think it's still there?? It was to make the Navy people happy once they closed NTC. It was more than a shopette but smaller than APG's Commissary. Would you believe the prices at this Commissary are MUCH higher than APG. I never thought I would miss THAT Commissary-lol. Darn CA, but it's sure pretty!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter