Cvs weekly 8/9-8/16

Thanks again for all the work!

Does anyone remember the site which posts next week's Sunday newspaper coupons?

NHWX

Thanks again for all the work!

Does anyone remember the site which posts next week's Sunday newspaper coupons?

NHWX

http://www.taylortownpreview.com/

She doesn't have this weekend's up yet.

This is a transaction I did today because we're still in the test market (ad starting on Wednesdays):

$8.99 Coppertone NutraShield
6.99 Neutrogena MoistureShine Lipstick
6.99 Bic Soleil Razor
-4.00/20 Ready-Fill booklet, keep asking for one every time!
-5.00 IP from Coppertone.com
-3.00 mfg. from July All You (expires on 8-7-09), new one in August issue too that has later expiration
-3.00 Bic Soleil mfg. from 6-28-09 SmartSource (expired on 8-2-09)
$7.97 (earned $7)

We have a sale going on at Shaw's and it's a buy so much, get so much kind of deal. I wanted to know if there will be Kraft coupons in the paper this Sunday. If there are, I'll wait. Otherwise, I'll try to go tomorrow while there's still our favorites available.

NHWX

What happens if I return something that I bought with the extra care bonus money? Do I loose it or get a credit?

What happens if I return something that I bought with the extra care bonus money? Do I loose it or get a credit?

You get a money card. It's a cvs store credit type gift card.

Keep in mind in the future when you go to use it to pay, pay with it LAST. The computer will not take any ecbs after a money card is scanned. I didn't know that and had to pay cash once.

You get a money card. It's a cvs store credit type gift card.

Keep in mind in the future when you go to use it to pay, pay with it LAST. The computer will not take any ecbs after a money card is scanned. I didn't know that and had to pay cash once.

Good to know....I never knew that!

Not much interesting for me this week. Good thing, I have two birthday parties this weekend, both 75 miles from my house! So I'll be spending way too much time on the road to make my usual weekly trip to CVS.

And I don't have any ECB's that expire this week so I can hope for better stuff next week!

http://www.taylortownpreview.com/

She doesn't have this weekend's up yet.

This is a transaction I did today because we're still in the test market (ad starting on Wednesdays):

$8.99 Coppertone NutraShield
6.99 Neutrogena MoistureShine Lipstick
6.99 Bic Soleil Razor
-4.00/20 Ready-Fill booklet, keep asking for one every time!
-5.00 IP from Coppertone.com
-3.00 mfg. from July All You (expires on 8-7-09), new one in August issue too that has later expiration
-3.00 Bic Soleil mfg. from 6-28-09 SmartSource (expired on 8-2-09)
$7.97 (earned $7)

The closest CVS to me wouldn't give me one when I asked.
He told me to come back with a prescription to get one. :headache:

Luckily, I will be! I got a free $25 gift card for new/transferred prescription print out on my receipt. :yay:

The closest CVS to me wouldn't give me one when I asked.
He told me to come back with a prescription to get one. :headache:

Luckily, I will be! I got a free $25 gift card for new/transferred prescription print out on my receipt. :yay:

That is not nice! You can show them the new ad starting on Sunday and it says "just for asking."

That's great you got a coupon on your receipt, but you should be able to get a coupon book without it.

I've got all my candy q's ready to go. I probably won't be posting the rest of the week. I'll be in a sugar coma.

I've got all my candy q's ready to go. I probably won't be posting the rest of the week. I'll be in a sugar coma.

LOL! I am passing on that deal because I don't have the coupons (and didn't want to order). The last thing we need is more sugar in our house after my cake decorating hobby....We have cake coming out our ears and I don't even like cake!

LOL! DH already put in his request, he wants 15 twix bars and 15 snicker bars. I believe these will last us a good two weeks.:rolleyes1

I have been able to score 3 coupon books, 2 of my pharmacies still did not have them in. The last pharmacy tech. tried to tell me that they were only for people with prescriptions at CVS. I just said, "oh my mom is interested in transfering her presc." She still looked upset but hey I got my coupon book.

Thanks as always!

FWIW I have had 2 pharmacies tell me that you have to actually sign up for the ready fill to get the books too, but I still got my hands on some t other stores. DH went to one and they had them sitting on the counter so he grabbed two, and on my quest for the vitamin water deals (instead of taking the freeway home from my aunts I took the main roads and stopped at every CVS on the way) I think about half of the stores had them. I ended up with 4 I believe.

BREAKING News (lol): Everyone can get a $5/25 coupon at CVS.com.

• On the main page there is a box that has 4 sections that rotate, one is for taking a Ready-Fill Quiz.
  • Take the quiz and you'll be able to print a coupon, print one for each card you have (its a one-time use coupon per card).
  • If you have more than 1 computer, take the quiz on a different computer and a new code will be generated, print one for each card you have.

• On the main page there is a box that has 4 sections that rotate, one is for taking a Ready-Fill Quiz.
  • Take the quiz and you'll be able to print a coupon, print one for each card you have (its a one-time use coupon per card).
  • If you have more than 1 computer, take the quiz on a different computer and a new code will be generated, print one for each card you have.

I took the quiz but it didn't ask me for my card info. I printed the coupon twice because I have two cards but never had to type any personal info into the website.

I took the quiz but it didn't ask me for my card info. I printed the coupon twice because I have two cards but never had to type any personal info into the website.

It won't ask for your card info., the register system at the store knows if you've used the coupon because it associates your card number there with the coupon use.

You can use one unique coded coupon per card, so if you wanted, you could print 10 for 10 friends and they could all use it once, they could print 10 from their computer and share and so on.

:worship: Your CVS knowledge amazes me, LanaJae! :worship:

(I'm obviously a total flop at getting the Ready-fill booklet because every pharmacist I've asked either can't find them or says it's only for people who sign up. I finally gave up after the third one couldn't find it and wanted to TELL ME all about the program. :headache:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter