CVS ECB Deals - Sales for Week 6/1/08-6/7/08

Yes, its been happening on my receipts as well, all the monthlies from May still show up - but i already reached all my limits!

I popped into CVS tonight to pick up a script and when my reciept printed, it still had my Colgate 360 and my Warm delights and my Addidas on the bottom. What is up with that? :confused:

I've never had old monthlies carry over like that. Anyone else get this on their reciept?
:rolleyes1

can you buy one amex gc for 50....then buy another one with the gc???? that way you have one gc for 50 and a rebate form for 25 gc later???? or do they both have to be purchased at the same time???

I popped into CVS tonight to pick up a script and when my reciept printed, it still had my Colgate 360 and my Warm delights and my Addidas on the bottom. What is up with that? :confused:

I've never had old monthlies carry over like that. Anyone else get this on their reciept?
:rolleyes1

Yes mine are too even though I reached my limits on the Adidas, toothbrushes and Aquafresh.

can you buy one amex gc for 50....then buy another one with the gc???? that way you have one gc for 50 and a rebate form for 25 gc later???? or do they both have to be purchased at the same time???

That would be a good idea if it worked. Not sure if you can buy a GC with a GC.

I went to CVS last two days to get my June deals. I have two $25 GCs from prescriptions to help build up ECBs. I have been a little disappointed by the smaller limits as it makes rolling ECBs harder.

Transaction #1:

Smart Rinse 3.49
Smart Rinse 3.49
Puffs with lotion .89
Puffs with lotion .89
Puffs with lotion .89
CVS Bandaids 1.99
CVS Bandaids 1.99
Kids soap bubbles 2.99

TOTAL: 16.62
-$3/15 Akron Beacon coupon
-$1.00 Smart Rinse
-$1.00 Smart Rinse

TOTAL: $11.62
ECBs earned: 10.96

I could have done better if DS didn't want bubbles, but even then it's a pretty good roll over. I really like the Puffs with lotion.

Transaction #2: (on DHs card)

CVS AA batteries bonus pack 10+2 $5.99
CVS AA batteries bonus pack 10+2 FREE
CVS AA batteries bonus pack 10+2 $5.99
CVS AA batteries bonus pack 10+2 FREE
Smart Rinse 3.49

TOTAL: $15.49
-$3/15 Acron Beacon coupon
-$2.50/10 CVS purchase
-$1.00 smart Rinse CP

TOTAL: $8.97
ECBs: $3.49 smart rinse

We really needed batteries and my CVS brand coupon was expiring, not sure how I could have done better with that one. so $5.49 OOP on this one for 48 batteries.

How is everyone getting the Beacon coupon to print properly? When I print the page it gets cut-off after the list of stores.....and if I shrink the page then the coupon is so tiny I can barely see the bar code. I tried highlighting just the coupon, but it does not work.

How is everyone getting the Beacon coupon to print properly? When I print the page it gets cut-off after the list of stores.....and if I shrink the page then the coupon is so tiny I can barely see the bar code. I tried highlighting just the coupon, but it does not work.

I click on the coupon to increase the size and print it that way. Hope that helps.

Also while shopping on Sunday a lady saw my coupon binder and came over to ask if she could look at it. She had read about them on the internet but had not seen one. She was so excited. She also told me some of our stores will take the 5/15 up to 2 weeks after the expiration date. I am going to give it a try today. If it works :cool1: if not I will whip out my 3/15.:hyper:

Janet if you read this it was nice to meet you.

I see folks talk about having to go to different stores for different transactions although on the same date -why is that? When I did the CVS thing this past week I did two transactions - one to earn the ECB's and the second to redeem them - the lady said that was fine but is that really ok?

Also - was curious if you still earn ECB's if after coupons the total does not match the minimum total to earn ECB's - for example: This last week you had to purchase $20.00 of bounty, charmin or duracell to get 10ECB's. Now if I had purchased just $20.00 of those products AND used my coupons (including CVS provided ones) would I still have earned the 10ECBs?

TIA

I see folks talk about having to go to different stores for different transactions although on the same date -why is that? When I did the CVS thing this past week I did two transactions - one to earn the ECB's and the second to redeem them - the lady said that was fine but is that really ok?

Also - was curious if you still earn ECB's if after coupons the total does not match the minimum total to earn ECB's - for example: This last week you had to purchase $20.00 of bounty, charmin or duracell to get 10ECB's. Now if I had purchased just $20.00 of those products AND used my coupons (including CVS provided ones) would I still have earned the 10ECBs?

TIA

It's okay to do several transactions in one store, I usually don't because it draws too much attention. Lets say a district mgr. feels that too many $/$$ coupons are being used at that store in a given time frame, and you are using one per transaction.. the manager and shift leads get a lecture about $/$$ coupons and the next time you go to the store, you are told "one per customer." Then you have to put back all the items for your second transaction or suck it up and pay without the coupon and the store remembers you for being the person they just got a lecture about. It's a lot less stress for me to make rounds on Sunday between a few stores and then maybe again later in the week and do one transaction per store. This way I can adapt to what is in stock too. Sometimes I will go twice on Sundays to the same store, once early in the day and once later (shift change). I've watched stores go from taking any and all coupons happily to nearly none after a district manager's visit.

As long as you buy the products listed and the amount required (if any), it doesn't matter how many mfg. and CVS coupons you use, you still earn the ECBs. Our ad this week didn't say to buy $20, it said 4 (but only Charmin and Bounty). My total before coupons was less than $20, then I used a $5/15 and 4 Bounty coupons and I still earned a $10 ECB. Others have reported that it isn't really $20 (for those whose ads say $20), it's $19.80, so they must've set the registers to accept below $20 to make up for the different regional ads this week. We don't have batteries as part of our deal.

CVS seems to be doing more regional ads, my ad is completely different than others posted online, and we don't have the AMEX deal here this week either.

Finished up a trip at CVS.
This has probably been posted, but I was pleasantly surprised to receive $4 ECB for the Alavert that I had to buy. Didn't say I reached my limit. Anyone know what the Alavert limit is and if it is a weekly deal?

Picked up the SmartRinse. Cash Register beeped my Man Q. Cashier went ahead and pushed it through, but I'm guessing my days of using man q on the "free" items are limited if not over. :( Oh well, still great to get a freebie. I've been wanting to try the SmartRinse,too and almost bought some a couple of weeks ago.

Did anybody already mention the free chex mix?

It's on sale 5/$5 and there's a $1 off coupon here I printed 2 coupons and now it doesn't show the chex mix one for me anymore so hopefully it shows it for you guys on the link I just gave. If not, it's at www.coupons.com. 2 free chex mix for me!

Did anybody already mention the free chex mix?

It's on sale 5/$5 and there's a $1 off coupon here I printed 2 coupons and now it doesn't show the chex mix one for me anymore so hopefully it shows it for you guys on the link I just gave. If not, it's at www.coupons.com. 2 free chex mix for me!

Does CVS take internet coupons? I have found that the local Dierbergs (grocery chain) does not take internet coupons so I wasn't sure if CVS also was hesitant about those things? OT but does anyone know if their local Target takes internet coupons as well or for that matter their local wal-mart?

Picked up the SmartRinse. Cash Register beeped my Man Q. Cashier went ahead and pushed it through, but I'm guessing my days of using man q on the "free" items are limited if not over. :(

I don't know why the coupon beeped, but I don't think that your conclusion is correct. You are paying for the item, and a man Q is part of the payment. The "free" part is that you are getting an ECB back to use on a future purchase.

Does CVS take internet coupons? I have found that the local Dierbergs (grocery chain) does not take internet coupons so I wasn't sure if CVS also was hesitant about those things? OT but does anyone know if their local Target takes internet coupons as well or for that matter their local wal-mart?

My CVS, Target and Wal-Mart all take internet coupons.

I don't know why the coupon beeped, but I don't think that your conclusion is correct. You are paying for the item, and a man Q is part of the payment. The "free" part is that you are getting an ECB back to use on a future purchase.

:thumbsup2 That's great news!
I think I must be getting paranoid :rotfl2:

My CVS, Target and Wal-Mart all take internet coupons.

My CVS, Target, Grocery Stores, etc all take internet coupons. NO problems.

I click on the coupon to increase the size and print it that way. Hope that helps.

Thanks...I went ahead and tried that, but clicking on the coupon does not do anything for me.....ugh! I can't even click on the arrow to download the paper....can only veiw it online...maybe that is why it won't print for me. Thanks though!

Thanks...I went ahead and tried that, but clicking on the coupon does not do anything for me.....ugh! I can't even click on the arrow to download the paper....can only veiw it online...maybe that is why it won't print for me. Thanks though!

Try right clicking on the coupon and see if that helps. I can't remember. But a magniflying glass with a + inside it will increase the size. Sorry I could not help more.

It's the same for me, I wonder if others don't have a different version of Adobe Reader. I'm using 8.1.2 and can't highlight or click on just the coupon, and it prints very small.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter