cushy flip flop

rie'smom

<font color=green>"Always let your conscience be y
HI,
Can y'all tell me the name of a brand of cushy flip flops? My everyday flips are hard rubber but to walk in the parks, I'd like something that feels like I'm walking on marshmallows. Thanks!!!

teva's are really soft and comfortable for flip flops, I wear them alot at WDW. If I want to wear regular sandals, I wear my soft-sole Birkenstocks. have fun!

Thanks for the suggestions.Today when I'm shopping, I'll try those. On the November trip, I'm taking my 15 year old and 2 of her friends, so I have to be able to keep up. :)

Teva Mush Flip Flops are the best. I need orthodics in my shoes, but hate runners. If I don't wear my orthodics my feet hurt after walking minimal amounts. I HATE runners though,

But wore my Teva's everyday, all day, and had no feet problems at all. Because they are foam, they also dried quicklyif they got wet.

:goodvibes

Croc Capri's are the most comfortable sandal/flip flop I've ever worn. Best of all, they look nothing like Crocs. :thumbsup2

Another vote for Teva Mush. You can sometimes find great deals on them at sierratradingpost.com, but otherwise they run about $22 at places like DSW. I wore mine at WDW last year ALL DAY with no problems!

Reefs are also comfy, but not quite as nice as the Tevas.

I LOVE my LLBeans. And I think they are offering free shipping thru this week?

I also love my Teva Mush flops!! They are all I wear to the parks. They also come in many different styles and colors!!

I have some FitFlops that I love! I have to wear special orthotics, and I can wear my FitFlops with no problems. I am taking them to Disney for our next trip.

I bought a nice pair of Adidas flips at Dick's Sporting Goods last month. They were on sale for about $4 and were both comfy and supportive. I found them in the swimming section, but when my friend returned to find a pair they were moved to the shoe section.

Thanks for all the suggestions!! This gives me a wide assortment to try. Hopefully, I can find them on a 5 or 5.5.
I checked the Crocs site and there are none in the Croc flip flop style in the colors that I want in my size. Thanks though for the heads up on the sale.

Another vote for fitflops!! I wore them the entire time I was there in June and loved them! I have knee issues and wasn't botherd at all because the soles are thick.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter