cushy flip flop

OPcheckiing in to say Thanks so much for the suggestions!
I bought 2 prs of the Teva Mush and 1 pr of the Sanuk yoga mat flip flops. They are super comfortable. I could n't find the other brands in my size.

My vote is for Nike Celso flip fops, though I think these have changed some in style since I first got mine several years ago. I still have the older style and they are my favorites for the parks. I also recommend Croc flip flops and Teva's, but they don't "quite" measure up to the Celsos IMO. I also bought a pair of FIT FLOPS at WDW last year and have worn them quite a bit in the parks. They are extremely comfy. I never wear anything but flip flops in the parks(unless its cold).:goodvibes

Ididas are great!! They have some with this squishy "fitfoam", there called Koolvana Slides

Another vote for the Teva Mush--though I can't wear them all day after they've broken down a whole lot. They are really comfy, though. I have the Sanuk yoga mat ones too, but they don't have enough support for me to wear for a long time on my feet.

But--
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Rainbow Sandals. They were about $40 (!) but they are the most comfortable shoes I own (even more than really expensive sneakers with orthotic insoles!) I wear them ALL day, every day, and don't have sore feet. They even helped with my plantar fasciitis because they have so much support--they're not really soft, but they mold to your feet, almost like Birkenstocks do.

I have the leather ones, but they also make fabric ones, I believe. The double-soled ones are the kind I bought.
rainbowsandals.com

Just back today. I bought a pair of the Teva Mush flip flops because of recommendations on this thread right before I left. I loved them. Didn't even have to break them in. It was especially great since it was SO hot and I didn't want to wear sneakers.

HI,
Can y'all tell me the name of a brand of cushy flip flops? My everyday flips are hard rubber but to walk in the parks, I'd like something that feels like I'm walking on marshmallows. Thanks!!!

My wife bought me a pair from margaritaville (which I would not have done, they were $35). I make sure to buy a couple of pair every time we go now. I rarely wear shoes as it is, but these are the first flip flops I can wear to the parks all day and night for as many days as we are there.

I've just ordered two pairs of Teva Mush Flip Flops (one for me, one for my daughter), based on the rave reviews on this thread. REI's website has them on clearance. You've all been so helpful with everything else I've questioned regarding planning -- I figure you're experts on flip flops, too! Thanks bunches! :disrocks:

Teva Mush Flip Flops are the best. I need orthodics in my shoes, but hate runners. If I don't wear my orthodics my feet hurt after walking minimal amounts. I HATE runners though,

But wore my Teva's everyday, all day, and had no feet problems at all. Because they are foam, they also dried quicklyif they got wet.

:goodvibes

Teva Mush. They are very comfortable in the parks.

I will have to buy a air before DAP. Thanks Brighteyes and Kathy! :goodvibes

I tried out the teva mush this year when we went in Sept-

The good-First trip with NO BLISTERS

The bad after a few straight days they did start to flatten out

Overall-don't try to break them in first and try to have something else to rotate with them so as not to over work them

They do feel good though

Just returned from 10 days at WDW and wore my Teva Mush the whole time. I just love them and took 5 pairs in different colors. DH made fun of me for taking so many sandals, but I told him a girl has to be color coordinated. Plus, they are so light weight, that I don't feel quilty about packing so many pairs.

All this talk about Tevas is giving me the itch to scope out sierratradingpost.com for any new specials or colors.

I love my Reef Fanning style flip flops. When I got my first pair a few years ago, I tried them on side by side with a pair of Crocs. The Reefs were the most comfortable sandal I had ever tried. I like the ones without the bottle opener the best.

I wrote in post #68 that I ordered 2 pairs of Teva Mush flip flops from REI. They've already arrived, and man, are they COMFY! I can see that we'll be ordering every color possible for our trip next summer. Thanks for the tip! The advice of DisBoarders is point on, as usual!

Not sure if anyone has mentioned them, but Rainbows makes a very comfortable flip flop.

I was at WDW Sept 26th-Oct 4th. I carried Teva Mush, Sanuck Yoga mats, and Nike Celso flip flops. I round up in the Teva Mush most days, but the Yoga Mats were surprisingly comfortable too. Nike Celso's were just OK for me. I've worn Teva Mush for years down there and always get at least one new pair before each trip. We just love them! They are the most comforable shoes I own. Montrail Molokini flip flops are also very comforable down there. They are more expensive than the other three, but worth it.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter