Current Princesses at Ariel's?

Missus Toad

DIS Veteran
We're having lunch there on Monday, and I'm wondering which princesses are likely to be in attendance. Thanks! princess:

The princesses rotate: Cinderella, Mulan, Pocohontas, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Snow White, Jasmine. Of course, Ariel is always there. When we were there we saw Fairy Godmother and a Prince. I belive Wendy sometimes makes the rounds there. Also, I saw a post where someone had seen Princess Minnie at Ariels and she was very cute. I don't know if you can call the restaurant to ask who will be on the schedule for the time you will be there.
I just suggested this in another post -- if there are other princesses you want to see (that you don't get to see at Ariel's) you can head to Princess Fantasy Faire (long wait). Jasmine is at Aladdins Oasis Storytime. I think Pocohontas is sometimes in Frontierland. Now that they have canceled the princess storytime and the princess meet and greets and the castle, it is getting a bit harder to find them outside of the Fantasy Faire and character breakfasts.

During the last year, we have had good luck finding Cinderella and Belle in or near the Animation Building in DCA. Usually we see Pixar movie folk there, but Cinderella has shown up numerous times. we also saw Mary Poppins there twice - not a princess, but DD loves her too.

If you watch the Aladdin & Jasmine Storyteller (can't remember the exact name) in DL, both Aladdin and Jasmine are available for autographs after the show.

You can always find Ariel, with mermaid tail, at her autograph grotto in DL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter