• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CSR or AKL or both?

GoingtoWDWagain

All because two people fell in love.....
Hi everyone, can't decide on which resort, CSR or AKL :confused: . I'm going for twelve nights in August with a 9 and 1 year old. Should we split our stay? Will it really be worth the switching over? I don't want to lose any time on checking in, etc....... I also don't want to check into one resort and have my 9 year old say, I liked the other resort better. So, please give details as to what is availble for little ones to do at resort.

Thanks in advance! :D

:cool:

I have recently stayed at both and LOVED both!!!!! Since you have twelve nights, go for it!!!!!

I would do CSR first, of course, and then move over to the deluxe. I dare say you feel you are at a deluxe resort when you first see the beautiful grounds at CSR!!!!! Request Cabanas 9B or 8A to be convenient to the food court and main pool (there are some food choices at the pool). However the Casitas and Ranchos are each breathtaking and you coud stay in either section with a little planning (for example-go eat breakfast at the food court and leave from the closest bus stop, instead of going back to the room first). The pool area is a kid's heaven!!!! She will not want to leave it! tha Maya Grill breakfast buffet is a must , at least once!!!! I love the Pepper Market, although to me is not really a "food court". They do have an area to buy food items without going into the pepper market.

On to AKL.... what can I say- the sights, sounds and smells of this place do transport you to Africa! Excellent transportation, nice rooms, great pool and animals!!!!

Can I come along??????

We are going to try both in May!! Staying at CSR first, then heading over to AKL conceirge.

I can't wait!!!!

With twelve nights I think a split stay would be really fun. You'll really get a differnt feel and theme at each resort. Since Disney can transfer your luggage for you I don't think you'll lose to much time away from your other activities.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter