CS Beverage Questions

carolmp

Mouseketeer
We are new to the QSDP and I have a couple of questions about beverages.

1. For CS breakfast, it says juice + a beverage. Can I get juice as my second beverage, thereby getting two juices? And what are the juices? Are they like Minute Maid bottled juice, or is it a glass of juice? What kind of juice do they have? Do they have any kind of low-sugar juices?

2. For CS other meals, I also get a beverage. I was looking at a different post that had a picture of the Yak and Yeti's CS menu board. The drinks there didn't include milk, but I noticed that milk was an option on a children's meal. Can an adult get milk as their beverage?

TIA!

For the breakfast you can get two of any drink they have in the case or you can get a cup to fill at the beverage station...The juice is in the case in bottles and boxes...You can even get soda...What ever two drinks you want.

For lunch or dinner, they will give you what you want...The milk will be the small carton so it would be less than an adult beverage...They will give that to you if you want because it is less...They just won't give you more....It might be worth asking for water with your meal so you have it for around the park or to bring back to the room and pay for the milk OOP...See when you get there.

For the breakfast you can get two of any drink they have in the case or you can get a cup to fill at the beverage station...The juice is in the case in bottles and boxes...You can even get soda...What ever two drinks you want.
Sunshine Seasons wouldn't let us get two beverages of our choice. Twice we had breakfast there and twice they made us get one juice. We could have gotten two juices, or one juice and one of anything else, but they would not let us get milk and water, for example. :headache:

Sunshine Seasons wouldn't let us get two beverages of our choice. Twice we had breakfast there and twice they made us get one juice. We could have gotten two juices, or one juice and one of anything else, but they would not let us get milk and water, for example. :headache:

wow...that is strange...well, I can say that I have not encountered that.

wow...that is strange...well, I can say that I have not encountered that.
Yeah, of course it would happen to me, lol. We used credits over the past few trips for breakfast at various resorts with no problem, and were able to get whatever drinks we wanted. We only had issues at Seasons, and both times were with different CMs too. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter