Cruise paperwork?

MK032197

Mouseketeer
I am leaving for my first DC on 1/17. I plan to complete the paperwork available on line this week. Is there other things (luggage tags, etc) I should have or should be receiving? My trip inlcudes a 1 night stay at WDW the night before the cruise on 1/16 and then a 3 night stay at WDW upon the return from the cruise.

I am leaving for my first DC on 1/17. I plan to complete the paperwork available on line this week. Is there other things (luggage tags, etc) I should have or should be receiving? My trip inlcudes a 1 night stay at WDW the night before the cruise on 1/16 and then a 3 night stay at WDW upon the return from the cruise.

Since you are leaving in less than 2 weeks, you should be receiving your final documents and luggage tags any day now. If you booked through a TA, I would call to see if they received them. If you do the online check in, you really don't need the final docs and you can get luggage tags at the port if you don't receive them.

You should have received your luggage tags for your cruise by now (we are on that cruise and received them about 2.5 weeks ago).

Is your pre/post stay at WDW booked through DCL or on your own? Call either DCL or your TA to see why you have not gotten the tags yet...depending on what resort you are staying at you can get some luggage tags at your WDW resort.

MJ

Should have received or you will receive luggage tags with your cruise documents (brown, airline ticket shaped book) in the mail. Don't forget to print the documents you fill out online (at least the ones they ask you to). I forgot to do this for our cruise in December. Not a big deal if you don't but it does hold you up a bit during the check in process. You just have to sign and fill out the forms in the brown ticket book if you don't print the forms online.

Should have received or you will receive luggage tags with your cruise documents (brown, airline ticket shaped book) in the mail. Don't forget to print the documents you fill out online (at least the ones they ask you to). I forgot to do this for our cruise in December. Not a big deal if you don't but it does hold you up a bit during the check in process. You just have to sign and fill out the forms in the brown ticket book if you don't print the forms online.

The documents now come in a spiral bound book and are so much easier to read. Your luggage tags are in a pocket in the front making them easy to get to and to store your documents you print online.

To the OP, if you booked thru a TA call them to see if they have your documents and find out when they mailed them to you. We rec'd our's 2 weeks ago from our TA for the sailing right before your's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!