Cruise Meet Fantasy Jan 3, 2015

Hi all, my wife (MrsJames) joined the FE group very early on. So how do I get our list??

Thanks

Wondering if there is any room on any Fish Extender list for this sailing. I know we are late but would love to join in the fun. :-)

Sorry, I can't PM you because I don't have enough posts! But, I saw your posts about your son on the the 1/3/15 Fantasy. We'll be on that cruise too with our 7 year old son, and based on your screen name, I'm guessing we live close to you in LA. I'd love for my son to have a friend on the ship, so it would be great if we could connect beforehand. Please drop me a note if you get a chance.

Sorry, I can't PM you because I don't have enough posts! But, I saw your posts about your son on the the 1/3/15 Fantasy. We'll be on that cruise too with our 7 year old son, and based on your screen name, I'm guessing we live close to you in LA. I'd love for my son to have a friend on the ship, so it would be great if we could connect beforehand. Please drop me a note if you get a chance.

I sent you a PM. Let me know if you can read/reply to it.

Hi All! My fabulous husband and I just decided to join you on this cruise!!! Just a quick getaway to celebrate my birthday a bit early... no kids this time! ;) Is it too late to join the fish extender list? Are there any meets planned? This will be our first cruise on the Fantasy and we're super excited!!!

Hi Lisa,
I'm so sorry - I wrote you back days ago but just realized it didn't go through because I don't have enough posts. My son is about 9 months older than yours, but he's pretty sweet and innocent. Some of his best friends are six! We do live near you. If you don't mind, would you PM with your email address so I can write you directly?

Hi Lisa,
I'm so sorry - I wrote you back days ago but just realized it didn't go through because I don't have enough posts. My son is about 9 months older than yours, but he's pretty sweet and innocent. Some of his best friends are six! We do live near you. If you don't mind, would you PM with your email address so I can write you directly?

I sent you a PM with my email address. Not sure if you received it or not. You can reach me at the one I sent you, or you can use my screen name as listed here at yahoo dot com. Hope to hear from you!

I sent you a PM with my email address. Not sure if you received it or not. You can reach me at the one I sent you, or you can use my screen name as listed here at yahoo dot com. Hope to hear from you!
Hi Lisa and Cruisefamily:

We will also be on with our newly turned seven year old. Could we do a seven year old meet up? My kiddo is also an only child and would have so much more fun with some buddies. Could one or both of you pm me as week? I don't think I have enough posts to do it myself.

Just learned about FE today (we are serious newbies). I'm thinking we are too late to join, but thought I'd check to see if we can still get on the FE list, even if just marginally. So new at this, I don't even know how to contact the FE organizer, so would appreciate any intel that you could share. Thanks!

Hi All! I'm going too on this trip :) We will be (Marlene), DH (Michael), DN (Catalina, 15) and Dear Godson (Manny, 4). Hope to have fun with you all. By the way we are form Puerto Rico.

I believe the list is closed as the organizer has already left for vacation. Maybe newcomers exchange amongst yourselves?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter