Cruise Meet Fantasy Jan 3, 2015

Hope everyone is enjoying doing well!
We have one more major trip coming up very soon then hopefully I will go back to cruise mode! I seem to have chilled out now that we've done a few. I haven't worked on FEs in a long time. I hope to get back to sewing. I was focused on a quilt that should be finished up to binding tomorrow.
Dreaming of cruise food! Must have 4 course dinners!!!!

Hi All!:wave2:

We are a family of 5 (DH - BigAWL, DD13, DD11, and DD8(on the cruise). We booked this cruise on our Med cruise two weeks ago as a surprise for our girls. So shhhhhhhhh don't tell them!!!! I'm going to try and keep it a secret until Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa's! We bought DCL t-shirts on our cruise and pins and we're planning to put them in a big box as a surprise present Christmas morning.

Look forward to getting to know everyone!

Joann

Hi all,

Just put a deposit down on my first DCL cruise!

We are Disneyland annual pass holders, and have been to Aulani twice (so awesome!)...and while we are Diamond members on RCCL, we've never been on a Disney cruise.

Our little group consists of DH & me, DS(6), and Grandma! We will have connecting cabins, and DS is excited to be with Grandma next door. We are excited about that too :-)

I'm not on FB, so not sure I can participate in the whole FE thing (and I also don't know much about it).

But we are excited about the trip!

Welcome Lisa!! There is a ton of information about everything FE on the DIS! The kids especially enjoy delivering little goodies and finding goodies left for them. It is great fun plus I get exercise and see different parts of the ship. Surely if you would like to join it can be done without facebook.

Welcome Lisa!! There is a ton of information about everything FE on the DIS! The kids especially enjoy delivering little goodies and finding goodies left for them. It is great fun plus I get exercise and see different parts of the ship. Surely if you would like to join it can be done without facebook.

Thanks for the welcome. I'll keep reading about FE to see if I can figure it out :-) I'm not understanding whether you have to give gifts each night of the cruise, or if you just give one gift? And if there are "guidelines" as to what you are supposed to give as gifts?

DS is staying in the connecting cabin with Grandma. Maybe we could just put him on our FE rather than having two different FE's?

Lisa - Our family usually delivers goodies just once. Some give small things multiple times. Each family decides for themselves.
There are lots of threads that talk about what kinds of things people give. If you are looking for trouble just search fish extender on Pintrest!!
Basically, we hang a pocket organizer outside our door. You can easily search instructions for making one or even buy them on ebay or etsy. I made ours ages ago but need to make another one now that the kids are older. :(
BTW, You only need one FE for your connecting cabins. HTH

my family will be on the Fantasy January 3, 2015 cruise!
does anyone know if there is an FE group started anywhere?
and if not, does anyone have interest in joining me?

We are finally getting in cruise mode! Lately we have been purchasing swimsuits for the cruise while they are on clearance. I would sure hate to hunt for one in December!
We just can't decide how to spend the two days before the cruise. It will be crazy in Orlando but the kids want to see Harry Potter at Universal so we may drive from Cape Canaveral. We will likely stay in an inexpensive place in Canaveral then book the cruise parking package for the night before the cruise. Only if we can get an early shuttle otherwise we may use a parking lot with shuttle for the first time. I hope to make ressies that can be cancelled then decide closer to the date.

We just can't decide how to spend the two days before the cruise. It will be crazy in Orlando but the kids want to see Harry Potter at Universal so we may drive from Cape Canaveral. We will likely stay in an inexpensive place in Canaveral then book the cruise parking package for the night before the cruise. Only if we can get an early shuttle otherwise we may use a parking lot with shuttle for the first time. I hope to make ressies that can be cancelled then decide closer to the date.

We are struggling with this as well. It seems a shame to fly all the way from Los Angeles to Orlando and not go to WDW (my DS is too young for Harry Potter), but the days prior to the cruise are crazy! We can't really go on NY's Day or Jan 2nd, right? I mean...the crowds will be outrageous, and I don't see how we'd get to see much of anything. Unfortunately, we can't stay after the cruise as school starts back up. Ugh!

Hi everyone!!

I am so so excited to be here and cannot WAIT for our cruise!! :cloud9: This will be the first Disney cruise for me and DH (well, actually I have sailed on DCL before, but I was 12 so this will be a totally new experience!).

We're actually taking the cruise to celebrate DH's 30th birthday!!

Is it January yet??

I just filled out the forms for my two kids and ouch!! :crazy2: I guess it is better to pay now plus it is easier to get my kids and husband together at a passport location before school starts. Our local places open at 10am and close at 3 so that wouldn't work well.

Hi All! Myself, my DH & 13 year old DD will be on the Jan 3rd cruise. This will be our 6th Disney Cruise. Last time we did the FE & had a lot of fun with it. Is there one all ready started for this cruise? cause we would like to sign up.:flower3:

Hi there! We will be on the Fantasy January 3, 2015 cruise as well! We have jointed the FE group for my three kids (I think). Hopefully, we will be able to connect through FB. Looking forward to meeting everyone on the cruise!

Hi there! We will be on the Fantasy January 3, 2015 cruise as well! We have jointed the FE group for my three kids (I think). Hopefully, we will be able to connect through FB. Looking forward to meeting everyone on the cruise!

Yep, I just checked, and you're on the list! Yay! And welcome aboard. .....

We finally narrowed down our pre-cruise plans. We booked Embassy Suites in Miramar Beach, FL for Dec. 30th then Radisson at the Port for 31st to 3rd with the cruise parking. I need to call tomorrow to see about booking the cruise shuttle and we hope to finally apply for passports this week. Enjoying the Fantasy!! :boat:

We are scheduled for the 10:30 shuttle. I really wanted earlier but that's okay. :)

I am trying to find a Fish extender group as well for the Fantasy Jan 3 2015 cruise. I am unable to find one. I would love to join if anyone comes across one please let me know.

Hey Everybody!
My husband and I just booked and we will be sailing with all of you. We are so excited. This will be our first Disney cruise. We absolutely love Disney and can not wait. We will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary and congrats to the couple that is getting married during this cruise! If anyone has any pointers or advice, we would love to hear. Look forward to chatting and meeting you all!

Hello, this will be my families first cruise. We will be cruising with a group of friends. Our girls 9 and 14 are very excited. We will be signing up for the FE and cant wait to start. Anything I need to know before boarding the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter