***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 6!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/QUOTE]

Hi Cruisecrasher,

I just saw this "Dream Cruise" picture you did and I love it. Could you possibly make one for us with "The Rathke's" on it? Thank you so much.

Hi Milliepie!

I would love a beach chair design with Rod, Sharon & Tyler - Disney Dream January 29 - February 2, 2012! Also if you have it a Mickey head with Toronto Maple Leafs and a Chicago Blackhawks. Thank you so very much!!!

Sharon

Thank you!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!!
Welcome!
Okay so, cruisecrasher---That Hunger Games MH has got to be the coolest MH EVER!! My DH is going to flip!!!
Thank you soo much! I don't know how you're getting all of this done as a temporary single parent of pre-schoolers no doubt!
I love Hunger Games! It's one of the reasons I decided to fill the whole request, because in all honesty I don't particularly care for Phineas and Ferb...May the odds be ever in your favor! Yes I'm a nerd, but I'm comfortable with that!
:cutie:
And disigning is my mental break from being always on.

Cruisecatcher-
I was packing up our magnets and things for the cruise and my husband saw this ones in this style and loved them. He immediately asked if I could get one that matches for Carrington to make us shirts. (And he doesn't really get into this stuff much...so compliments to you!!!!) Would you mind making one for Carrington? I'd need it by Friday so if that is too short notice no problem. I was thinking minnie?
th_CassandraMH.png

:goodvibes

Hi,
I am wondering if you wonderful designers could create a few graphics for our friends who are cruising with us over Presidents Week. :goodvibes

either a license plate OR Mickey head of:
Woody with the name "Debbie"
Violet Incredible with the name "Isabel"
Dug (dog from Up) with the name "Zoe"

We are cruising the Magic, Feb 18-25 if that is helpful.

Thanks so much!

:thanks: Lorelei thank you so much for the Mickey Heads for my friend Debbie and her girls--they are terrific!

Hi! I wish I were smart enough to customize these myself but I cannot seem to figure it out, even with directions I cannot seem to make it work. :confused:

If anyone has time and would like to personalize any designs for me, I would really appreciate it. :worship: I am not picky, whatever is easy to make custom I will be thrilled with!
Here are the basics about us.....We are going on the Dream 2/9-2/12 for my husbands mid-deployment leave from Afghanistan. This our first cruise as a family, and it is going to be a total surprise to our kids- they don't even know Daddy is coming home!!!
Our children are Madilyn (who love Rapunzel and Aurora) Isabella (who loves Tinkerbell and Snow White) John Patrick or JP (who loves Toy Story or Cars) My husbands name is Erik and mine Rebecca and our family name is Lawson- like I said I will be happy with anything that anyone is willing to personalize for us. Thanks in advance for your time and pixie dust!:wizard:

I have really enjoyed seeing all the different designs...so much so that I cannot make a choice!?!?!? IF any one of the designs would be so gracious to create a masterpiece (or just change out a name on an existing one :-) ) I would be most grateful.
Danielle - something Rapunzel
Darren - something Cars (lighting and/or 'Mater)

Something for the whole family - The Owens Family Magical Cruise March 30th - April 6, 2012 (Western Carribean doesn't have to reference it though)

Thanks so much in advance! :flower3:

Cruisecrasher-The Hunger Games series are incredible! Not nerdy at all. Can't wait for the movie!!! popcorn::
Although I have to admit, I'm an even BIGGER Twilight Fan!!! TEAM EDWARD! I saw caribear's avatar and I've been meaning to give her a shout out so here it is!!!

Welcome!

I love Hunger Games! It's one of the reasons I decided to fill the whole request, because in all honesty I don't particularly care for Phineas and Ferb...May the odds be ever in your favor! Yes I'm a nerd, but I'm comfortable with that!
:cutie:
And disigning is my mental break from being always on.

Cruisecrasher-The Hunger Games series are incredible! Not nerdy at all. Can't wait for the movie!!! popcorn::
Although I have to admit, I'm an even BIGGER Twilight Fan!!! TEAM EDWARD! I saw caribear's avatar and I've been meaning to give her a shout out so here it is!!!

Yes, Go TEAM EDWARD! :lmao:

19171_1235890951335_1651062290_30554835_1890069_n.jpg

cruisecrasher,

I don't recall seeing 101 dalmations, but if you do and if you have time i would like the following:

dalmation-Steve
dalmation-Patricia
Belle-Helen
Minnie-Janet
Tinkerbell-Donnetta

Thanks. We are going to WDW for Easter and want to decorate our doors there.

I wish I had the talent and know how to create the things you guys do!! You truly make the cruises even more memorable and special.

My family and I are going on the 5 night Bahamas cruise May 27 and will be sailing on the Dream. Any chance someone can make something to commentate the trip?

Our favorite character is Goofy.
Our family name is Deal and there are 4 of us:
Shannon...mom
Charley...dad
Alex...DS 11
Jessie...DD 9

Thanks so much for considering this request!!

I just finished this one if you like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter