***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 5!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha If i suddenly disappear, it's because i had a breakdown from the overload of requests.

No!!!! Please don't overload yourself so much that you hate it here. People don't need these instantly. :sad2:
Tom, who makes the name tags on another thread, took almost 2 months to make mine. Why would I mind? Our cruises are next fall and the following spring. Still plenty of time.

Allow yourself time to have a life of your own. :thumbsup2 :grouphug:

Hi Jordak,
Can I please request the following:

Nicole- Porthole with Princess Tiana, Sailing the Dream
Symone- Porthole with Jessica Rabbit, Sailing the dream

Thank you.

Hi Jordak :)

I know you are absolutely swamped, so there is no rush at all on my requests. When ever you have time (hahahaha) could you possibly do the name :
JACOB on a Tim Burton Chashire Cat license plate

Patrick on a Tron plate

Thank you!

Ha If i suddenly disappear, it's because i had a breakdown from the overload of requests.

Either that, or your wife pulls the plug on your computer!! :lmao:

How was the trip? But it was a shock to the system coming back to this cold weather.

SHOCK doesn't begin to describe it! :eek: We've had about 5 inches of snow and temps in the teens since we've been back.

Trip was "magical", of course! Had some really special one-of-a-kind moments while we were there, and the weather was great. Not to mention the shopping!! ;) Had forgotten just how busy it really is over the actual holidays, though. The last couple years we went right after the holidays, instead of during, and it's a world of difference. Will PM you later with some details - don't want to clog up the thread!

Mindy

Hi Jordak :)

I know you are absolutely swamped, so there is no rush at all on my requests. When ever you have time (hahahaha) could you possibly do the name :
JACOB on a Tim Burton Chashire Cat license plate

Patrick on a Tron plate

Thank you!

Okay, I am playing with the idea of doing something really cool for a FE gift but need a graphic which I have no ability whatsoever to make.

I need a visual of the Fantasy name as it will appear on the bow of the ship (with the fancy swirls) in a format that I can flip or mirror for use in a transfer on the gift item. (Would look just like the "Dream" in my sig countdown)

Is there some place I can find this (the slideshow on the DCL site only has a skewed rendering view) or is there some font that I can download?

If not, would one of you kind graphic artists make this for me? In exchange for your services, I would send you a small handmade token of my appreciation, very useful when cruising :thumbsup2. Just send me a PM.

Thanks!

Hey Jordak! I hope things have slowed down a little bit for you now. I had found some Crush graphics that I sent to you. Were they of any use or would you like me to keep looking?

Take care of yourself and as always, thanks!

Hey Jordak! I hope things have slowed down a little bit for you now. I had found some Crush graphics that I sent to you. Were they of any use or would you like me to keep looking?

Take care of yourself and as always, thanks!
Sorry i have been focused working on other things. I got your PM but the link didn't work by the way. I'll find something.

Hi Jordak,

I just found this site - you do absolutely amazing work :thumbsup2

I'm going on the Dream Christening Cruise - Jan. 18-21, 2011
Could you do up a design for a door magnet? I'm not sure what I want, so I leave it up to the expert! If you need a family name, it would be The Jacoby Family. If you would rather have individual, it is myself and my sister, Wendy and Leslie.

Wow, thanks so much! I'll be headed back in June, with a bigger group! I promise to give you many months to design for that one - which means I need to get started soon!!

BTW - what is the best way to download these and print? I'm still searching through the post, but it sure is long.

Many thanks - Wendy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter