cruise countdown widget

frazzlemommy

You better start swimmin or you'll sink like a sto
Cool! My kids are always asking me how long until we leave for the cruise and I just found a cute little Yahoo widget that I can put on the desktop of my computer that tells them EXACTLY how long! You can even name it ("Disney Cruise!!!") and set the image to something Disney (I Google-imaged "Disney cruise" and picked the most exciting one to me, then clicked save image, and put that in as the picture for my widget). Anyway, I thought it was really cool so wanted to share. pixiedust: That should brighten my day whenever I look at my computer! Hope you like it too! :cheer2:

It won't let me post the web site since I'm new here, but it's widgets dot yahoo dot com and then search for "countdown." Sorry for that! :(

www.widgets.yahoo.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter