Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida doesn't start cooling down till October.
Oh yes, I'm quite aware.... I was going to post about less of the hurricane season too... but actually later in the season has higher chance of them. I think tornado saw storms come nearby mid-October. I agree, it'll be difficult for those already having trouble breathing in the hot, humid air. :cutie:

This is going to be a terrible vacation experience. I'm not going till its all open again. No fireworks? No parades? In reality, they should just say no magic. I bet they will still charge full price for this crazy experience. They need to give people who have reservations the next few months discounts on their park tickets cause they aren't getting a full park experience at all.

Then don't go?

The WDW presentation is over. Now OC is presenting about the health inspections they did at Seaworld and WDW. Q&A will come after that. Most likely we've gotten all the info we'll get at this point and won't get much more definite info until closer to July 11 (whether that's a week from now, a month from now, or July 10 lol)

Really disappointed with the news and their strategy. I hope they add experiences back quickly like parades, characters and fireworks, but thinking it’s more a cost cutting move than a concern for safety. 😞

Well, it could be both, or one influencing the other

E.g., we need to drastically limit capacity for safety reasons which reduces revenue which we need to compensate for by eliminating expenses

I’ve been wearing a mask everywhere indoors, grocery shopping, on flights, but haven’t worn one outside. No issues, don’t love it but it’s not terrible. In Tampa right and after ten minutes of wearing one outside in the sun I felt like I was going to die. No Disney for me for a while.

Same. 58 degrees in NYC last night and was suffocating with mask on !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter