Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta say - I love the idea of this To Go for Table Service business - especially with a kid - this MIGHT be our new default.
I gotta say - I love the idea of this To Go for Table Service business - especially with a kid - this MIGHT be our new default.
I dont think this change will last once restaurants are back to full capacity. I don’t think the kitchen would be able to handle a full restaurant along with takeout orders.

I dont think this change will last once restaurants are back to full capacity. I don’t think the kitchen would be able to handle a full restaurant along with takeout orders.
Definitely agree for the parks and the headliner TS at resorts (‘Ohana, Sana’a, etc). I see no reason it couldn’t work at a Boatwright’s or Maya Grill. Even the bread service and other apps at Sana’a could work without being too disruptive.

Yacht Club had room service during our stay last week although I'm sure that's not the norm for all resorts.
YC is the only resort with room service currently.

I’ll be going to Disney for 2-3 nights every 3 weeks for the next few months (we‘re using up some of our points we need to use) and we‘ll be in 1 bedrooms for each stay, so we’re definitely looking forward to that to go ordering from TS if it’s to be expanded in the coming weeks. Would be great for some of the smaller resort restaurants like Olivias, the restaurant at Saratoga (name escapes me), Trattoria al Forno. I’m very excited!

YC is the only resort with room service currently.

I’ll be going to Disney for 2-3 nights every 3 weeks for the next few months (we‘re using up some of our points we need to use) and we‘ll be in 1 bedrooms for each stay, so we’re definitely looking forward to that to go ordering from TS if it’s to be expanded in the coming weeks. Would be great for some of the smaller resort restaurants like Olivias, the restaurant at Saratoga (name escapes me), Trattoria al Forno. I’m very excited!

Lowkey jealous, have fun and report back if you use the TS to-go ordering! Honestly I’m surprised they didn’t think of this sooner - a silver lining of this bizarre period.

Moving on...

Booked my first ever Universal stay for November!

Make sure we get a trip report. I am tempted to make a trip myself. I have never been to any of the parks all my years living here in Florida.

My First time ever on USO property was back this past June. We went to Hard Rock Hotel for dinner (Palm Restaurant which is EXCELLENT!!!) But I was very very very impressed with the Hard Rock.

We stayed there in 2017 and then at Hard Rock last November. I hope you're doing a trip report. I want to know what you think of Hagrid's!
That’s one of the things I’m most excited for.

I haven't really been keeping track - how has the reliability for that ride been of late? Guess I am wondering if you only have one day are the odds in your favor for getting on?

Make sure we get a trip report. I am tempted to make a trip myself. I have never been to any of the parks all my years living here in Florida.

My First time ever on USO property was back this past June. We went to Hard Rock Hotel for dinner (Palm Restaurant which is EXCELLENT!!!) But I was very very very impressed with the Hard Rock.
I've been going to all Florida theme parks my entire life since I've always lived so close. UO and IoA have more "thrill" rides and simulators than Disney. Disney does more attractions that all ages can participate in. I've always loved all the Florida theme parks but all for different reasons. Definitely doing yourself a disservice if you don't try them all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter