Cruise 10/11/2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, when we were in KW last year in Sept it was WAY too hot. That's the only reason I suggest a cart.

OK, I just pissed Scott off! I told him the chicken that he baked for supper didn't look good. Why do cooks ask you something but if you tell them the truth they get all mad?

Dan

You know, you people are making it difficult to leave these boards lately. coming back after a few hours leads to PAgES of catching up

Chicken with shake and bake buffalo wing flavor for us for dinner tonight

ok, need to add a depressing note tonight - Mr Rogers will be missed. Grew up with that man. Especially being from Pittsburgh and all

working close tomorrow night so I won't make it to cruise chat but I will hopefully be awake in time for saturday morning.

oh, by the way, can't remember who now, just do doing random thoughts, but someone was having problems logging in. Haven't been able to log in using AOL. I use internet explorer and downloaded the ichat. CAnnot use the 'default' option. need to pick the 'ichat' in order to get in. Hope this helps.

Tina,

Sent another one as a reply to the email you sent me. let me know if you get it.

Nancy

I got it! Thanks, Nancy.

The women on Survivor are really a mess, but they can win these challenges. Their camp is yikes! Now, with the reward challenge they can look all pretty. Like that matters in this game.

Tina :)

Dan, Ave got a really beautiful tray of chocolate goodies and a bottle of champagne (I think???it might have been non-alcoholic sparkling cider)

The women have gotten it together YIPEE!

Well, Mary - that certainly sounds good to me!! I'll take the alcoholic version! **hic** :teeth:

Hi Gang! A new cruiser has posted a new thread about the 10/11/03 cruise. I have invited Hope to post here. She is cruising with 2 DD and DH and her parents. She is a newbie! If she posts (and I'm pretty sure she will) please say hello !!!

Colleen (scootersmom), Nancy (padisneyfan), Kathy and papa - Thanks for your input on the scavenger hunt. I certainly realize it would be a great way to connect with one another. I think we will probably pass on it, however. But we will certainly wave at all you guys as you run by us! LOL :D

Colleen - 2x5 miles? REALLY???!!! Wow

Cathy (@Goofynut) and all the other Pennsylvanians - I am serious. If you guys have a PA Meet, be sure to let Tulirich and me know. We will try our darnest to be there! Especially if and when the warmer weather decides to arrive! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter