• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crowds Week After Easter

Go whichever week that works best for you. There isn't a highly reliable crowd pattern anymore. We went Easter 2023, which coincided with Tron's opening, and the crowd was manageable. We recently returned from a historically busy time in March and experienced low attendance for a few days (until the mad arrival of the mass). Strangely, the largest crowd we saw last year was during September.

Looking ahead to these dates next year. Easter comes much later in mid April. So how do we think the end of March / early April 2025 will be?
I would anticipate it would still be busy but not necessarily as busy as it is this week.

The challenge is that some school boards set their Spring Break by the calendar. (e.g. our schools are always off the second full week of March, that never changes.)

Other school boards set their Spring Break around Easter.

Basically, crowds will ebb and flow but I would anticipate them always being a higher than average crowd lever for the 5 weeks from mid-March to mid-April each year.

Last year we went Tues, Feb. 28th (HS & Epcot) and March 1st (AK & MK) and they were amazing days of low crowds. I was actually a little disappointed as I had done a ton of planning and really didn't even need to bother! We had EE hours at MK to 1am but we pretty much had already done all the rides by 10pm . . we still stayed until the end but it was almost creepy dead like we were not supposed to be there. Literally the only ones on multiple boats in a row on Small World, only ones on Dumbo, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter