Crocs with socks

Ditto. I recently bought crocs and have been breaking them in with and without socks. Based on my experience so far, I would probably wear socks while in the parks, but I'm worried about the socks getting wet due to wet rides or showers? Any thoughts?

When I first got my Crocs, I hated the feel of them without socks. So for several weeks I only wore them WITH socks. Got to Disney and wore my socks the 1st day and my feet were pretty hot. So the next day, I said the heck with it and decided to try them without the socks ( I did put the socks in my backpack just in case!). Well from that time on, I am a sockless Croc girl !!! Now I can't stand my Crocs WITH my socks!!! If your feet get a little sweaty, just air them out for a minute and you're ready to go! :thumbsup2

I sometimes wear them with socks and sometimes without. While we were at Disney I was wearing my old crocs and they made a blister on my foot?? That had never happened before. :confused3 Put on my socks and my feet were happy again. If it rained I just slipped off the socks and went on.

I always wear mine with socks. At WDW my DH wore his without socks on the first day and he was not as comfortable as I was. On the second day, he wore them with socks and definitley said they were a better fit. We both wear them with socks now and love them.

Thanks for all your input. I think socks would be a benifit. I think I'll keep an extra pair in the backpack just incase of water.
You have been very helpful. :)

I bought some sport socks from Dick's Sporting Goods. They are on the thin side, breath nicely and you can't really see them (unless you stare at my feet) which does happen here because people still don't know what Crocs are...

Are they the ones that stop below your ankle Chanon? They're the ones I wear with my crocs - black socks and black crocs - you can't really tell I'm wearing socks at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter