Cricut Creations

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Ok scrappers,

We have had several new scrappers post requests to see cricut creations...
I thought it would be nice to start a master index list (like the "any photo thread") of our creations.

What my goal to do is to have you post a photo of your creation (doesn't have to be the whole LO unless you want to) but also provide the carts/instructions so it can be recreated. And please provide color names for the papers if possible.

I know there has been several times I've wanted to recreate what I saw made but couldn't find the thread a second time...

Anyone intested in helping...

(I'm gonna pull up 123SA's Dinosaur stuff in a few and link it into this thread).

Master Index:

General Themes:
Cupid: page 1, post 3
Sign/School Bus: page 1, post 14

Layered Titles/Words/Signs:
Get Well Soon: page 2, post 17

Disney Themes:
Mulan: page 2, post 16
Chip & Dale: page 1, post 12
Mickey: page 1, post 13
Donald's Boat: page 1, post 15
Disney Bus: page 1, post 15
AK Topper: page 2, post 18

Links to older posts:
Dinosaurs: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2322800&highlight=dinosaur

Links to projects made w/ the cricut:

Teacher gifts: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2342749 POST 8 has instructions.
~~ also, I don't have alphalicious, so I used the same measurements and used the foundations from Mini Monograms.
Freezer Paper Shirt Stencils: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2314263
Halloween Ghost card/lollipop holder: used ghost from Paper Dolls cart ~ page 1, post 5

Cupid:
100_6049.jpg

Directions: Utilized everything for Paper Dolls (original version)
Doll ~ body blackout
Bow and Arrow ~ from Indian
Hair/Shorts/Shoes ~ from Elf
Sash ~ from Shepard
Wings ~ from Fairy

I added 3 punched hearts for the tip of the arrow, and the tips of his shoes!!!

I use my Cricut mostly for scrapbooking but I also like using it for making gift tags over the holidays. This year I used it to make Halloween card/lollipop holders for my 2 little guy's classmates.

GhostLollipopHolder09.jpg

Oh ... and that little ghost is also on the Paper Dolls Dress Up cart (both Paper Doll carts are fantastic).

If you made them with the SCAL we can add that to the master list too!! I don't have one...so unless you all convenience me after vacation to buy one.. ;)

I have lots of stuff that are one scrapbook pages. Do you mind if I post the whole page and I will list what carts I used? Like this:

GettinNutty.jpg

Chip.jpg

CricutDale.jpg

Chip and Dale and the acorns are from Mickey and Friends and "Getting Nutty" is Mickey Front.

"Disney" and Transport are Mickey Font. Donald's Boat is from Mickey and Friends. Bus is from Doodle Charms.

DisneyTransport2005.jpg

Mulan title and character are from one of the princesses carts. I can't remember at the moment, but I will edit later to add.

Mulan2005.jpg

Wow- You guys do an awesome job with all the layering!!!! :yay:

here is my limited usage of my bug.....

GWScard.jpg

just a phrase on top of the shadow for the same phrase.

Here's an AK topper:
TNT001.jpg

Tree = 3 1/2 inches from Pooh & Friends cart
Sun = 2 1/2 inches from George
Font = 3/4 inch from Mickey Font
Lion = 1/2 inch blackout from Animal Kingdom cart
Zebra = 3/4 inch blackout from Animal Kingdom cart
Giraffe = 1 inch blackout from Animal Kingdom cart

Orange paper is cut at 4x6
Tan paper is cut at 4 1/4 x 6 1/4
The black "ground" is 6 inches wide and then I just hand cut it at the top to look the way I wanted it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter