COURTYARD ANAHEIM THEME PARK ENTRANCE

I just stayed at Courtyard with my wife and daughter in February. Found a deal through Get Away Today that, with tickets, made the hotel about $200/night after taxes. It was a terrific hotel. The service was great, rooms were clean, and my daughter loved the bunk bed. Best of all, it was a very short walk to the parks... took us under ten minutes to get to security line.

:scared: OMG! Is this at DLH? Did you really mean $4.5k???? ACK! I always go with my sister the first week of Dec. I sure don't think that's in my budget!
Nope one queen room with Disney view at the courtyard. For the week that we are there it is currently listed on their site at $7.1k! We have a room booked at the GCH also which is less. When I put a hold on the same room a couple of months ago it was $2.6k

Nope one queen room with Disney view at the courtyard. For the week that we are there it is currently listed on their site at $7.1k! We have a room booked at the GCH also which is less. When I put a hold on the same room a couple of months ago it was $2.6k
Holy moly, that's a lot! You were smart to book early! I usually book something at GCH when the fall discount comes out. Not sure if they'll have the traditional holiday AP discount this year but I sure hope so because it's usually 20-25% off plus $20 dining credit and FPs. I have DLH booked for next week at the current AP special rate; it was $366/night including the perks I mentioned. First booked BWPPI ($240/night) but cancelled that when I booked Candy Cane Inn ($209 for premium with 2 pm checkout and breakfastt delivered to your room, plus free dedicated shuttle every half hour) and now I guess I'm canceling CCI since I happened to nab DLH. Ugh, it's tough, though, because this is an extra trip to celebrate my twins' 16th birthday and money is tight. I can't decide what to do. I'd prefer DLH but it will cost us, when tax is figured in, $400 more for 2 nights. But I'm not complaining!

Anyway, I think Courtyard sounds awesome and I'd totally consider it if I was ever to go with a larger group.

Holy moly, that's a lot! You were smart to book early! I usually book something at GCH when the fall discount comes out. Not sure if they'll have the traditional holiday AP discount this year but I sure hope so because it's usually 20-25% off plus $20 dining credit and FPs. I have DLH booked for next week at the current AP special rate; it was $366/night including the perks I mentioned. First booked BWPPI ($240/night) but cancelled that when I booked Candy Cane Inn ($209 for premium with 2 pm checkout and breakfastt delivered to your room, plus free dedicated shuttle every half hour) and now I guess I'm canceling CCI since I happened to nab DLH. Ugh, it's tough, though, because this is an extra trip to celebrate my twins' 16th birthday and money is tight. I can't decide what to do. I'd prefer DLH but it will cost us, when tax is figured in, $400 more for 2 nights. But I'm not complaining!

Anyway, I think Courtyard sounds awesome and I'd totally consider it if I was ever to go with a larger group.
Happy birthday to the twins I thought the there might be a glitch with their system but when I checked today it was appearing at the same rate. My concern with the courtyard is the walk after days in the park with five year old. Travelling from Australia so we want to make the most of our Christmas trip, hence the booking at GCH for convenience. Loved the DLH when I was there in 2012. I have one night booked there in a special room as a surprise.

Just stayed at the Courtyard Anaheim Theme Park Entrance two weeks ago and would absolutely stay there again. The location is perfect. There's a Mimi's Cafe right next door and a Panera Bread, McDonald's, and Denny's within a block or two. The pool area was awesome, the hot tub is large. You can request a room with a view of the fireworks (if they are happening while you're visiting). The hotel is clean and the employees were all super helpful.

Just stayed at the Courtyard Anaheim Theme Park Entrance two weeks ago and would absolutely stay there again. The location is perfect. There's a Mimi's Cafe right next door and a Panera Bread, McDonald's, and Denny's within a block or two. The pool area was awesome, the hot tub is large. You can request a room with a view of the fireworks (if they are happening while you're visiting). The hotel is clean and the employees were all super helpful.

OP here. Just got back. Thank you all for your information.

We loved staying there. My teenager boys loved not sharing a bed and loved that I didn't need to pay for 2 rooms or a suite. It is a little bit more than other harbor hotels but for us it was worth it. The rooms are definitely designed with the DLR family in mind. My wife loved the fact that we had 2 showers. Mimi's is a great break from park food. The pool area is great especially in cooler months. It was 71 on Thursday but the pool are was probably in the 80s. Its surrounded by buildings which blocks wind and holds the heat.

Definitely staying there again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter