COURTYARD ANAHEIM THEME PARK ENTRANCE

Steve Dixon

Drink Up Me Hearties
Has anyone ever stayed at COURTYARD ANAHEIM THEME PARK ENTRANCE?

We were going to PPH but my now teenage boys insisted on having their own bed. So moved to COURTYARD ANAHEIM THEME PARK ENTRANCE. Saved about $75 a night and closer to the esplande.

Any thoughts or tips appreciated.

We really loved this hotel. Big rooms (we had one with a separate area with bunkbeds), Two showers. Really just nice, clean, roomy, and close! My boys were 11, 9 and almost 2 at the time, but they loved the pool area. You won't regret it.

Have fun!

Stayed there twice. Spacious rooms, clean and modern. Easy walk to the parks.

I would recommend this property to families no hesitation, the two showers and larger bathroom is definitely a plus.

It was nice to be able to text the valet and have our car ready when we got to the front.

Cleanest hotel in the area! I loved it. I am very fussy about cleanliness. I wish I could stay there every time but it is not practical. I loved the bathroom too!

My favorite off site hotel (and actually, better than onsite too except for the Grand Californian). Great location, lovely big rooms with bunk beds, fantastic Waterpark, and good coffee shop to grab and go for early starts.

Awesome. We've got different demographics than you - 4 kids under 7 - but the room was awesome for us. Twin bunk beds, plus 2 queens - we had plenty of room for everyone. The space is all useful, so room for our big stroller, etc. So, it should be great for you! I do also really like the RI at katella/harbor, mostly for it's full kitchen...but you also don't have toddlers/babies to pack a ton of food for. That hotel is brand new and also has tons of room!

Lol. Thx. I remember those days with the strollers and a truckload of necessities. I actually miss those days. Trying to sneak in one more family Disneyland trip before the kids are fully too cool to hang with us.

Thanks everyone for responding. I feel good about our choice.

You will be very pleased with your choice and. It’s the nicest Courtyard Marriott I’ve ever seen. And your kids will enjoy the water park!

We liked it the time we stayed. We had theme park view and could watch the monorail cars go at all times of the day and lights. Didn't like it enough to stay again, but it's one of the nicest hotels within reasonable walking distance.

We liked it the time we stayed. We had theme park view and could watch the monorail cars go at all times of the day and lights. Didn't like it enough to stay again, but it's one of the nicest hotels within reasonable walking distance.
Just curious as to where you would stay over this. We stayed at the DL Hotel last time and are planning to stay here in May.

Just curious as to where you would stay over this. We stayed at the DL Hotel last time and are planning to stay here in May.

The biggest negative to that Courtyard it price. It is usually high enough that you might as well stay on site at the PPH. I usually on book there on points. If I am paying cash, I am either on site when willing to splurge or at the Fairfield when I just need a bed and shower off site.

The biggest negative to that Courtyard it price. It is usually high enough that you might as well stay on site at the PPH. I usually on book there on points. If I am paying cash, I am either on site when willing to splurge or at the Fairfield when I just need a bed and shower off site.
I've never stayed there because of price. For my upcoming stay, it was double the cost of DLH! I think you must have to book early. I also usually stay on site when there are discounts.

Lol. Thx. I remember those days with the strollers and a truckload of necessities. I actually miss those days. Trying to sneak in one more family Disneyland trip before the kids are fully too cool to hang with us.

Thanks everyone for responding. I feel good about our choice.
"Too Cool to hang with us".... You might be surprised.

My grandkids still tag along with me whenever they can work it in to their schedules. They are DGS-25, DGD-21, DGS-17 and DGD-15. I started taking them every year, for a week when they were very young. They grew into true Disney Fans.

DGS-25 and fiancé went last Feb with me. Then in October DGD-21 and a friend went with me for Halloween. Looking forward to the other two joining me on a trip soon.

Have fun on your trip.

G

“Trying to sneak in one more family Disneyland trip before the kids are fully too cool to hang...”

This made me smile. My husband and I keep waiting for our 29 and 34 year old daughters to give us some space :)
Some day LOL!

I had reservations at the Courtyard, at the Howard Johnson and at the Grand Legacy. Will be travelling with 3 adults and a 3 year old. I just cancelled the Courtyard and the HJ. Decided on Grand Legacy. The courtyard would cost me 55,000 pts for one night and over $300 for the other night (I split cash/points). The legacy was cheaper so opted for Grand Legacy. HJ seemed just a bit too far away. The next two nights we are staying at Paradise Pier. I wanted 4 night at PPH but couldn't get it.

MJ

Last edited:
I've never stayed there because of price. For my upcoming stay, it was double the cost of DLH! I think you must have to book early. I also usually stay on site when there are discounts.
I booked two rooms when they first opened bookings for December. Just checked and to make the same reservation for one room now they $4.5k more!

I booked two rooms when they first opened bookings for December. Just checked and to make the same reservation for one room now they $4.5k more!
:scared: OMG! Is this at DLH? Did you really mean $4.5k???? ACK! I always go with my sister the first week of Dec. I sure don't think that's in my budget!

We booked early, but even then, the price for a standard room at DLH was slightly more than Courtyard. But, when you add in the bunkbeds, sitting area, and two showers it seemed like a much better deal to me. With two young adult daughters, two queens just doesn't cut it anymore. (I just realized how old my profile picture is when I typed that last sentence.)
:sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter