Coupon Train~

wait- am I mailing to 15Laura40 or gardengalB4? (or are you both Laura's?)

Monday I mailed a small envie to gardengalB4 which had an insert that was lost on my table from the week before - I think. I didn't get to the post office until yesterday but I have the tracking on that envie with an arrival on Friday.
I still haven't received from last week.

Monday I mailed a small envie to gardengalB4 which had an insert that was lost on my table from the week before - I think. I didn't get to the post office until yesterday but I have the tracking on that envie with an arrival on Friday.
I still haven't received from last week.
I received the small envie yesterday & the large envie today-thanks alyssa810!

Unfortunately, I have nothing to send along this week yet- no inserts today and I still haven't received from my sender but it is supposed to be on the way. As soon as I get anything I will send it along.
Happy Easter!

Hi Amanda (15Laura40)
I apologize for not sending last week or sooner this week. My brother passed away unexpectedly and have been busy with all of that.
I have an envie going out tomorrow for you.
Again, so sorry for the delay and not letting you know sooner

Hi Amanda (15Laura40)
I apologize for not sending last week or sooner this week. My brother passed away unexpectedly and have been busy with all of that.
I have an envie going out tomorrow for you.
Again, so sorry for the delay and not letting you know sooner
I'm so sorry for your loss. I will keep u and your family in my prayers. No worries on sending, take time to grieve and heal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter