Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Safeway $22.69 in coupons

Safeway club card savings $70.82 :)

I enjoy the look if amazement in college students faces when they see my total drop by almost $100 :)

Of2DBeach I sent out a small envie this morning. Hope you are receiving everything okay with the crazy holiday mail schedule. :goodvibes

Have a great week everyone!!

BJs = 2.75

Annabelle64- Your envie is in the mail.

Saved $15.55 at Wal Mart 1/4

Envie for Smile145 going out in the mail today as usual. Hope everyone had a great holiday!

Well back to the ol normal grind. I am receiving my envies fine. I am getting more coupons today so I will be sending your envie tomorrow Ladytink75.
My savings this weekend were $82.10.:cool1:

Hey,

I've been off the boards for a while but hoping 2013 will allow more time for posting. I've been getting envies regularly and usually they are nice and large too, and doing my best to sort through them and turn them around.

Hereyago, I sent one off late last week and there will be another one going out right behind it tonight or tomorrow morning. BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I hope everyone had a good holiday season and that the New Year is treating everyone well so far!!

James

:welcome: Mebbradley :welcome:

Welcome to the train!! :wave2: I'm Leslie, and I will be your sender. I've been on the coupon train for a little over a year now. I really enjoy all the coupons I get each week - hopefully you will, too!

I am actually leaving work now to drop your first envie off at the post office. Have a great week. :)

Welcome to the train!! :wave2: I'm Leslie, and I will be your sender. I've been on the coupon train for a little over a year now. I really enjoy all the coupons I get each week - hopefully you will, too!

I am actually leaving work now to drop your first envie off at the post office. Have a great week. :)

Thanks! :)

:welcome: FAINSDROP27

I'm your new train buddy. Envies are headed your way. Have a great week! :thumbsup2

XxStaceFacexX: Your envelope was in our mailbox to go out today but the mailman didn't find it necessary to pick up the mail! So we'll try again tmrw.

Lansgm--I finally got all the coupons from this weeks paper clipped...6 inserts total. Your envie will go out first thing in the morning. I haven't received my envie from last week yet, so it only contains new coupons.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest