Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Mailed to NatashaG today...it only has this weekends coupons since I did not receive any last week.

Target Savings: 14.95
Grocery Savings: 1.45

thoughts and much prayer going out to you and yours! :hug:

OHNOWEWONTGO

Forgot to post but I couldn't get the envie out until Wednesday. We have a family member in the last stage of cancer and we have been with her all week.

Savings this week $86.76 getting back in the swing of things + FREE glade candle using a BOGO+ coupon at Publix
[/COLOR]

Envie ready to send to my new buddy! RDRJJ5 (Donna) I'm working Tuesday so I will mail it when I get out of work around 4.

v4dice - I have two envies ready to mail to you tomorrow. Enjoy!

LoriABil - I received the envie that you PM'd me about on Saturday. Thank you! There were many I could use.

Have a great week!

Ruthie5671, Envie going out today.

Honeybunches, received last week's ok - THANKS!

Everyone have a good week!

OHNOWEWONTGO

Am so sorry that last weeks envie and this weeks's have been late. I have been helping take care of my cousin who was in the last stage if breast cancer. Today we said our final goodbye. I will mail the envie tomorrow.

ArianRose - 3 envies in the mail this a.m.

Savings:
Food4Less:$14.50
Supercuts: $4.00

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter