Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I cannot even remember the last time I posted, but I have been sending and receiving envies on a regular basis. I promise to try to do better!

Envie out to velrox today. Enjoy the beautiful weather everyone! At least on the east coast it is :)

Ljcraw555 - mailed an envelope to you today. :)

Littleangie - received 2 envelopes on Friday, one was postmarked the 10th. :)

KristiP

Got an envie Friday. Thanks and welcome to the train.

SEANOFSTARCOMMAND

Got another envie on Saturday.

OHNOWEWONTGO

Mailed one out today.

Tiggerstac - I am late this week sorry! I am sending out 2 today.

Xxstacefacexx - I received your envie last thursday. Thanks!

I hope it got there/gets there soon!!! :worried: I sent mine out this morning only because I was away this weekend and got back later than anticipated yesterday.

Have a great week everyone!! :goodvibes

BJ's Club: $17.58 (I LOVE that they accept coupons!)

Didnt get anything yet but will keep an eye out. Maybe the new address takes longer because its 20 mins away from my old address :confused3 ;)
Sent out to my buddy Monday at the BIG post office the worker said I was the third person in a row sending coupons!

Dvclaurie05...envie on its way. Enjoy!!!
Thank you! I will be on the lookout!!

VitFamily - your envie is going out today.. . sorry I am a day late - I had my dad in from SC this weekend, and we were crazy busy.... dropped him at the airport at 5:45 am - then went to work - to realize - I FORGOT my coupons at home to cut and mail to you!!! Anyway - the good news is - I got a few extras from friends at work - so, I have a decent size envie going out w/today's mail!!

Have a great week everyone!!!

Get my envie for last week on Saturday. Sent my envie out today sorry it was late but I had to help my gf move quickly yesterday as her bi polar Bf decided to flip out yesterday and I had to get her to a safe place. The mailman said it will be at you on Thursday. Finally we are back on track and no one is sick TG!! Hope everyone has a great week !!

Savings this week $78.52 :cool1: not great but not bad either..

U.P.North, sorry for sending the envie on Tuesday this week (instead of Monday). Had a late day yesterday and didn't get to go by the post office.

I can't remember if I posted or not....received last week's envie, mailed one to Eyor44 on Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter