Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

RangerPooh... Thank you for the envie I got it yesterday

Eyor44... Thank you for the envie I got it yesterday it was so nice of you to send me some extra goodies

Loriabil... Your envie went out today

ibleedblue ~ received that huge box of coupons yesterday! Thanks!!

XxStaceFacexX ~ dropped a very small envie in the mail this morning. You'll be receiving a lot of coupons next week as my sender just sent me a TON of them. :)

Have a great week!

sending and rec just fine. Slacking on te posting part. We just sold our house waiting on the paperwork stuff and then moving! prob wont be till end of July and I will keep my buddies posted as we get to that point.
hope everyon has had a great start to there summers. instead of vacation I get to pack an entire house while my husband works .. the fun never ends!!

sending and rec just fine. Slacking on te posting part. We just sold our house waiting on the paperwork stuff and then moving! prob wont be till end of July and I will keep my buddies posted as we get to that point.
hope everyon has had a great start to there summers. instead of vacation I get to pack an entire house while my husband works .. the fun never ends!!

Congrats on the sale of your home! :banana: As for packing and moving....:sad2: Sure hope it goes well. We've missed hearing from you! :grouphug:

Sorry for the lack of posting! I've been sending to Scouthawkk and receiving from PrincessMae regularly! Haven't had a major grocery shopping trip lately so no substantial savings this week. Hopefully soon!

bpesch
I received my envie yesterday. Thanks so much!:goodvibes

Eyor44... Thank you for the envie I got it yesterday it was so nice of you to send me some extra goodies
Welcome! ;)

Congrats on selling your house. Good luck with the packing and moving.

thanks for the kind words i forgot to post my savings for June so far $186.18 not too bad seeing it has been a hectic few weeks!!

Sorry ErinMarissa, small envie going out in the morning. I didn't get anything last week and forgot to mail so far this week:(

Ruthie 5671 got your envie today

5estesfamily not sure if I posted or not but your envie went out Monday.

Have a great week all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter