Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

It was a major stock up and Easter dinner shopping trip to our only grocery store that doubles coupons and today was a double double day!

Paid $88.77
Savings using store card/coupons $165.64 (Coupons came to $61.70)

:cheer2: :yay: :woohoo:

Woo Hoo!!! Awesome savings!!!!! Great job!!!!

I saved $43 at the grocery store yesterday.

I am soooo aggravated!!!! Hope you guys don't mind my coupon vent!

This morning, I got up extra early to go to Wal Mart to purchase my daughter's Easter gifts and to get a few other things. Well, I had coupons for certain items. I had a Buy 2 Get 1 Free and 2 other $$ off coupons. So, I purchased 3 of the item (no restrictions on the coupons). Well, the coupon wouldn't scan and the "supervising" cashier comes over and says "you can't use 3 coupons for 1 thing". I told her I have 3 of the item and 1 coupon for each. She still refused to allow me to use the coupons. She said I would have to buy EIGHT of the item in order to use the coupon! I asked her what she was talking about and she said I can use the $ off coupons for 2 I have but would have to purchase 2 more without a coupon in order to get the free one. (????) There were NO restrictions on the coupon that said this and I checked Wal Mart's coupon policy and there were no restrictions there, either.

This person wanted to argue the point. Then, another of my coupons wouldn't scan --- the coupon was fine and I had the correct item. She made some comment about another coupon not working and that I'm trying to "rip off" the store.

I can tell you right now, I will NEVER go in Wal Mart again! I don't care if their prices are lower. I refuse to go to a place where I'm treated like that by their staff. I coupon all the time and I make sure my coupons are legit and that the item matches the coupon. For her to act this way over a coupon and basically call me a thief? :mad: Unreal!

I have never liked Walmart and this just confirms my feelings about that store. I think if I were you, I'd call on Monday and speak to a manager and not let it go with the cashier and "supervising cashier" neither of whom seemed to understand customer service or even simple respect. From what you said, it was totally legitimate use of your coupons. Sorry you had to go through this shabby treatment.

I have never liked Walmart and this just confirms my feelings about that store. I think if I were you, I'd call on Monday and speak to a manager and not let it go with the cashier and "supervising cashier" neither of whom seemed to understand customer service or even simple respect. From what you said, it was totally legitimate use of your coupons. Sorry you had to go through this shabby treatment.

Hi ShiPoo! :)

Thank you.

Oh, yes! I plan on calling not only the Manager on Monday but Wal Mart corporate as well. In addition, I will be mailing a letter to corporate and include a copy of their coupon policy.

I'm really annoyed about being unable to use the coupons but what made it worse was the total lack of respect by the "supervising" cashier. To immediately try to start an argument with a customer??? Are you kidding me???? Then accuse the customer of trying to "rip off" the store????

I was already getting sick of Wal Mart and this just put the lid on it. I will never go to any of their stores again. Yes, their prices are a bit lower but it's not worth it. I've also been using their vision center for my DD for the past about 5 years but I won't be using them anymore, either. I'll find a new place and get her records transferred there.

I am soooo aggravated!!!! Hope you guys don't mind my coupon vent!

This morning, I got up extra early to go to Wal Mart to purchase my daughter's Easter gifts and to get a few other things. Well, I had coupons for certain items. I had a Buy 2 Get 1 Free and 2 other $$ off coupons. So, I purchased 3 of the item (no restrictions on the coupons). Well, the coupon wouldn't scan and the "supervising" cashier comes over and says "you can't use 3 coupons for 1 thing". I told her I have 3 of the item and 1 coupon for each. She still refused to allow me to use the coupons. She said I would have to buy EIGHT of the item in order to use the coupon! I asked her what she was talking about and she said I can use the $ off coupons for 2 I have but would have to purchase 2 more without a coupon in order to get the free one. (????) There were NO restrictions on the coupon that said this and I checked Wal Mart's coupon policy and there were no restrictions there, either.

This makes sense to me. If I go to CVS and they have a B1G1 sale, then I can use 2 coupons on 2 items because their sale stipulates the free item, not my coupon. But in your case, since the coupon was attached to getting 3 items for the one purchase, that makes sense. It seems like you should have had to buy 5 (not 8) of the item to use all the coupons----3 for the B2G1 and 2 for the $ off. So in this case, I understand why they didn't take all of the coupons. However, the rude attitude is not acceptable and I would still call! Sorry that you had a hassle!

coupon savings this weekend:
Target $31.48
Food City $3.50
Kroger $10.00
Pet Smart $5.00

Thank you to ShiPooOwner, at least half of the coupons I used came from the coupon train!

SHORTSTUFF7429
I'll be mailing your envie tomorrow since there are no coupon inserts in this week's paper.

Didn't receive an envie this week :confused3 so unless it arrives late, I won't be sending an envie this week.

Am I correct in thinking we are not sending out coupons this week?

It's an optional week to send. You can forward what was sent to you last week or wait and include them with the 5/2 mailing if you prefer. Have a great week! :)

4/20 Savings

Rite-Aid - $27.56
CVS - $9.80
Walgreens - $46.80
Rite-Aid - $12.99
Walmart - $5.15
Commissary - $73.92

Total Savings - $176.22

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter