Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

Just wanted to let you know that I'll be a little late (Weds) with your extra huge envie next week. I hope the size will make up for the lateness. Sorry!

I wanted to say THANK YOU!!!!:worship: I am the military friend of colusapj that has been recieving all the coupons!! I actually have another family staying with me right now that has been evacuated from the mainland of Japan and the coupons are helping us out so much! Not to mention there's a small bin in the commissary that has been well stocked since I started getting the coupons!! They are greatly appreciated! I really can't thank you enough!!!

I've been saving all of my expired coupons to send you & hope to get it mailed this week. Glad you can use them! Thanks for your family's service and sacrifice.

I recieved my coupons on Thursday. Sorry for not posting it sooner. Thank you so much and have a Happy Easter!

HAUNTEDMANSIONMOMMA...envie received, Thanks!

By the way...my zip code is 63376. The envie I received today was a number off.

Suzanne

oops! Glad it made it anyway - will fix it for future ones:thumbsup2

are you anywhere near where tornadoes hit? They always seem to start up near me/Kansas City, then just get worse as they travel toward St. Louis...

got from sumlthomp - thank you:lovestruc

Macgyver91 thank you I received my envie Thursday. Sorry I havent posted this before now, but we have been doing Easter things here at the house.

Eyor44 - I mailed your envie today at the post office.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter! :goodvibes

oops! Glad it made it anyway - will fix it for future ones:thumbsup2

are you anywhere near where tornadoes hit? They always seem to start up near me/Kansas City, then just get worse as they travel toward St. Louis...

got from sumlthomp - thank you:lovestruc

No problem!

Yes, we had quite a night with all the storms. Our airport sustained substantial damage and is closed indefinitely. Luckily my family and freinds are all reporting in OK and amazingly no fatalities are being reported.

Thanks for asking:goodvibes

It was a major stock up and Easter dinner shopping trip to our only grocery store that doubles coupons and today was a double double day!

Paid $88.77
Savings using store card/coupons $165.64 (Coupons came to $61.70)

:cheer2: :yay: :woohoo:

ShiPooOwner, thanks for the great mail day. I just took 3 envies out of the mailbox! :cool1: One was sent last Saturday, not sure why it took so long to get here when the others made it in 2 days! Crazy. Anyway----having fun going through them, thanks again!

I am soooo aggravated!!!! Hope you guys don't mind my coupon vent!

This morning, I got up extra early to go to Wal Mart to purchase my daughter's Easter gifts and to get a few other things. Well, I had coupons for certain items. I had a Buy 2 Get 1 Free and 2 other $$ off coupons. So, I purchased 3 of the item (no restrictions on the coupons). Well, the coupon wouldn't scan and the "supervising" cashier comes over and says "you can't use 3 coupons for 1 thing". I told her I have 3 of the item and 1 coupon for each. She still refused to allow me to use the coupons. She said I would have to buy EIGHT of the item in order to use the coupon! I asked her what she was talking about and she said I can use the $ off coupons for 2 I have but would have to purchase 2 more without a coupon in order to get the free one. (????) There were NO restrictions on the coupon that said this and I checked Wal Mart's coupon policy and there were no restrictions there, either.

This person wanted to argue the point. Then, another of my coupons wouldn't scan --- the coupon was fine and I had the correct item. She made some comment about another coupon not working and that I'm trying to "rip off" the store.

I can tell you right now, I will NEVER go in Wal Mart again! I don't care if their prices are lower. I refuse to go to a place where I'm treated like that by their staff. I coupon all the time and I make sure my coupons are legit and that the item matches the coupon. For her to act this way over a coupon and basically call me a thief? :mad: Unreal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter