Coupon Exchange Train~~New Riders Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve
Received my envie today. Two in one week, wow am I busy now. My table is half covered by coupons.

Peteymuri
Envelope is going in the mail early tomorrow morning...sorry so I late, started a new job this week cut my commute from 1and 1/2 hours to about 20 minutes:banana:

Did you receive the one from last week?

:eeyore: pooh: :dumbo: Good news from Steve Griswold! Steve and his wife are having a baby girl :littleangel: who's due to arrive on October 16th! Steve and his wife are well stocked with formula but could use coupons for diapers and wipes. If you have some and would like to send them to him, PM me for his mailing info! Congrats to Steve and Mrs. Griswold!! :cloud9: princess: :love: :lovestruc :flower3:

Note to Steve: I'm adding your requests to the wish list on page one for c/o's for diapers, wipes, and adult healthy food/snack items.

Congratulations, Steve! :jumping1::goodvibes

V4dice - I'm your new "supplier"...your envelope went out yesterday! You should be quite pleased with your "take" for the week...it's a big-un!!!

Thank you!!!! Looking forward to my first envelope...planning a big food shopping trip this weekend so I can use all the help I can get:goodvibes

JKCT----You are the best coupon person. I got your coupons last week and I forgot to tell u:goodvibes..anyway I went shopping at Wal Mart and saved26.00 with my coupons:thumbsup2:thumbsup2...I love the yougurt ones I bought 6 of the Dannon:banana: and The cheese:banana: and always the tea:thumbsup2:thumbsup2....Thanks you are the best:cloud9:

WOW, can I just say it again, WOW!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

I received a package in the mail wondering what I ordered when I turned it over and saw the return address, it was from my CTB Jasmine. It is so many coupons and our Harris Teeter is having triple coupons this week!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Again, WOW.

Thanks Jasmine!:hug:
You ROCK!

Michelle

p.s.

Caralyn817,

I will be going over them this weekend and mailing an envie either Saturday or Monday or both.

WOW, can I just say it again, WOW!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

I received a package in the mail wondering what I ordered when I turned it over and saw the return address, it was from my CTB Jasmine. It is so many coupons and our Harris Teeter is having triple coupons this week!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Again, WOW.

Thanks Jasmine!:hug:
You ROCK!

Michelle

LOL!!!!

I got another big one coming for you on Monday too!

I keep getting these huge envies from my train buddy so I just take what I need and pass the rest on to you! I'm glad you can use some of them!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter