Coupon Exchange Train~~New Riders Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coupon question that I'm hoping someone can answer:

I have some coupons that say manufacturer on them, but they also say a specific store name. Does this mean that they can only be used in that store chain or can I cut that part off and use them anywhere? I want to say that I can use them anywhere, but I don't want to have an issue in case they are not.

TIA

I have some coupons that say manufacturer on them, but they also say a specific store name. Does this mean that they can only be used in that store chain or can I cut that part off and use them anywhere? I want to say that I can use them anywhere, but I don't want to have an issue in case they are not.

TIA

It's my understanding that you should be able to use anything labeled "manufacturer's coupon" at any store, but some cashiers/managers will be difficult and say you can use them only at the store listed on the coupon. So as they say, YMMV! If you want to try cutting off the name on one and using it, I say give it a whirl.

I will be sending out your envies tomorrow morning. I'm sorry about the delay. It's been a very hectic week for me. Next week should go back to normal. I will post tomorrow to let you know how many envies will be coming to you.

TIA

I've cut the name off when possible and they have worked fine.:thumbsup2

Pinkblush I sent yesterday two envelopes.

Did you receive the envelope that I sent two weeks ago?

I sent you 5 envies today. Hope you can use some of them! Again, I'm sorry for the delay. Hope you have a good week and weekend! :goodvibes

V4dice - I'm your new "supplier"...your envelope went out yesterday! You should be quite pleased with your "take" for the week...it's a big-un!!!

NYCDiane - I saw your PM and that's no problem!

Momoftwo67

You will be receiving a HUGE envelope soon. Sorry for the delay! I hurt my back really bad and have been in the hospital and rehab center for a few weeks. Back home now! Yeah!

Eyor44

Got your envelope today. Thanks! You always send lots that I need.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter