Coupon Exchange Train~~New Riders Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thank you for the envelope :):thumbsup2

almost had a heart attack...came home and my DH had gone shopping. I was like, shopping?! what about coupons!!!! Turned out he went thru my coupon file and used some.

WHEW:eek:

If anyone has any coupons for NUTRIPALS (nutrition drink for kids), I can use any and all that you have.

My DD11 has had a feeding disorder since she was a baby and I have to give her these to supplement her diet. I know there were some $3 coupons floating around out there and they absolutely come in handy.

Thanks!

If anyone has any coupons for NUTRIPALS (nutrition drink for kids), I can use any and all that you have.

My DD11 has had a feeding disorder since she was a baby and I have to give her these to supplement her diet. I know there were some $3 coupons floating around out there and they absolutely come in handy.

Thanks!

I found a couple that I will send to you on Monday and I'm adding you to our wish list. :thumbsup2

Jeez havent been on the dis in a long time...the good news is we had a rummage sale and while it was a ton of work we made over $700! I didnt even think we had enough stuff to do one....im glad I decided too! Anyways....Tonya I received your envie last week or whenever???:confused3 (all my days are running together) and PurpleSurfer, I didnt get yours out till Thurs but I sent it Priority because it was a huge envie and I felt bad for being so late so hopefully you get it quick!!

JKCT----You are the best coupon person. I got your coupons last week and I forgot to tell u:goodvibes..anyway I went shopping at Wal Mart and saved26.00 with my coupons:thumbsup2:thumbsup2...I love the yougurt ones I bought 6 of the Dannon:banana: and The cheese:banana: and always the tea:thumbsup2:thumbsup2....Thanks you are the best:cloud9:

Glad you got some good ones! Do you use printable coupons? If you do I can print you some for yogurt/cheese/tea and send them your way.

I was doing some shopping today, and looked at the person's order behind me. Knowing I had coupons for about everything in her basket....always hate to see people not saving money! Couldn't share any, was in a hurry, and would have had to dig. (I really need to be more organized!). Anyone else feel bad for those coupon-less souls out there?!

I was doing some shopping today, and looked at the person's order behind me. Knowing I had coupons for about everything in her basket....always hate to see people not saving money! Couldn't share any, was in a hurry, and would have had to dig. (I really need to be more organized!). Anyone else feel bad for those coupon-less souls out there?!

I do. I was in Target tonight and shared one with a lady. Tried to give her more, but she didn't want them.:confused3 Then she saw my Target coupons and had to know how I got those. Couldn't believe a total stranger would share with her. :goodvibes I figure if I'm not gonna use them and they are too near expiration to send them to my coupon buddy, why not.

I shopped at Target tonight and I did GOOD!

I spent $111.25 and saved $53.90 between sales and coupons. I also received a $5 gift card back. I was showing my receipt to DD6 who responded "For Disney, right?":thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter