Countdown to the Clown! A September PTR - Updated 9/13 - TR LINK

Ditto - I think your first day sounds perfect. :thumbsup2

I think the prices for the resort shoot are pretty reasonable. Seems like the 40 min shoot is a the best deal, but will Henry last for 40 mins? Yet since you want family pics and Henry pics, is 20 minutes enough time? Decision, Decisions!

Hummmm.... I think you can get a lot of pics in 20 minutes.. just as long as there is no wasted time and you know where you want to take the actual photos. I know $200 is a little steep for pics... Have you looked on FB for a share? I've seen them on there before but I cannot vouch for reliability. :rotfl:

I can't believe you leave in 2 weeks!! :yay:

I was a few updates behind- love your two coffee sizes! We have that sample ready to pack too, but that just isn't going to cut it!! Gotta have the real coffee! I'm glad someone else asked about the filter sizes, that will help me pack.

Henry is such a cute little model! His face when you changed his shirt- priceless! I love his excitement over opening Mickey mail, even though he doesn't know what it means. :rotfl:

I have been meaning to ask you, where did you get this shirt? It is ADORABLE! I really want to get a custom shirt for D's birthday with a Mickey head in the center, but I'm running out of time! I would try to do one myself, but I know I'd ruin it- totally not crafty when it comes to clothing! BTW, I started a PTR- if you get a chance, stop over!

973113823_TZn2C-M.jpg

This has appeared on EVERY trip. He's slowly grown into it! :laughing:

I agree your best bet on the Photopass thing would be to organize a share privately. I wish our trips were closer together, I would totally do that! But like you said, there are lots of people going right around the same time, I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding people. I did one last year (right before they banned them) and it worked out perfectly!

Even if you can't do a share, I'd still do both packages- like others have said, you would end up spending that much at a photo place at home. I'll bet you get some really great pictures at the Beach Club!

Wow, Brook! Under 2 Weeks!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

And I simply cannot believe that Henry is turning three!

Whew! Time does fly...

Kathy

Time is sneaking up on you. I would be so over the top with excitement if I only had 2 weeks. Heck, I am just excited to hit double digits on Sunday!!

No fair your get to play the 2 week from today game! LOL. J/K it is fun for me to ready about your 2 wk from today. Any of the possible plans for the day look good...I like the walking around The Marketplace . Can't wait to see what will happen in day 2.

Again, I feel like I already replied to this but I don't think I did. I think the problem is I read your updates right before I leave work and mean to reply but never have enough time. :lmao:

Anyhoo! I did a share right before they banned them from the DIS and it worked out really well.

I can't believe you leave in less than 2 weeks now!! I also can't believe Henry is going to be 3! Where has the time gone?

2 weeks, 2 weeks! Ahh so jealous about the Boardwalk. I am hoping we get to stay there soon...my parents and sister loved it so much. In April Dad would point out their room and even in our Aug. pictures he kept saying that's where our room was! hehe :goodvibes

That is great to hear! I'm really excited about staying there - I think we are going to love it. We have never stayed within walking distance to a park, so it's going to be a real treat - so much easier with a little one and the stroller too!

I wish our trips were closer together, I'd be up for a share, we've already prebought our CD with our friends...but think the trips would be too far apart to combine with you? :confused3

I love how you posted this just as I was PMing you about the same thing! :laughing:

That's really not a bad price for the sessions at all! Hopefully, you can find people to share the CD with you and you are able to do both! For ordering nicer quality prints, I really like mpix. I dunno if you guys have used them or not!

And EEK!!! on the two week game! You are right, it might be once of the best disboard games ever!

ETA: I read your comment about the airport and security without Joe there. I have a friend that recently traveled with her 2 kids (one of whom could not walk yet and was in a stroller -can you IMAGINE??) and they played airport security at home. She had the kids practice what they were going to do in which places and said it made the trip a breeze. That's the mother I aspire to be!

I didn't think it was too bad either - you know it's EASY to drop $100 at Target or the like on photos! We always end up spending that much despite me setting a budget. :rolleyes1 I have tried mpix for a book (I got it for free!) and was very happy with it. I'll have to look into them again, thanks for the tip.

LOVE the airport security game!!!! That is one smart Momma. ::yes:: I'm thinking my airport experience will be fairly easy considering I am bringing close to nothing, but I just might take this idea anyway and make it even easier!

Hurray for two weeks! I must admit the "In Two Weeks" is one of my favorite games, too!

I think you have a lovely first day planned -- a little resting, a little playing, and a little shopping! Just perfect!

It's such a fun game, isn't it?! I like to keep that first day pretty low key and just do whatever we feel up to doing, it always makes for a fun first day.

Ditto - I think your first day sounds perfect. :thumbsup2

I think the prices for the resort shoot are pretty reasonable. Seems like the 40 min shoot is a the best deal, but will Henry last for 40 mins? Yet since you want family pics and Henry pics, is 20 minutes enough time? Decision, Decisions!

I was immediately leaning toward the 40 minute...but you are right, he might not last that long. Usually they take around 30 at Target, but we are in one room, so it's all quick and they get a ton of shots in....hmmm....if we just do beach pictures I'll go with the 20 I think because then we won't have much walking around to do...but it would be kinda fun to get some over by the lighthouse and the playground area that the Beach Club has...

Hummmm.... I think you can get a lot of pics in 20 minutes.. just as long as there is no wasted time and you know where you want to take the actual photos. I know $200 is a little steep for pics... Have you looked on FB for a share? I've seen them on there before but I cannot vouch for reliability. :rotfl:

I think we can get a lot done in 20 minutes too - if the locations are all close to each other it will be quick. I think I want some on the beach and some by the playground - probably not the traditional pictures that the PP photographers do...I hope they don't mind. :rolleyes:

I've got a share going...PMed a bunch of DISers! :yay:

I can't believe you leave in 2 weeks!! :yay:
I was a few updates behind- love your two coffee sizes! We have that sample ready to pack too, but that just isn't going to cut it!! Gotta have the real coffee! I'm glad someone else asked about the filter sizes, that will help me pack.

Henry is such a cute little model! His face when you changed his shirt- priceless! I love his excitement over opening Mickey mail, even though he doesn't know what it means. :rotfl:

I have been meaning to ask you, where did you get this shirt? It is ADORABLE! I really want to get a custom shirt for D's birthday with a Mickey head in the center, but I'm running out of time! I would try to do one myself, but I know I'd ruin it- totally not crafty when it comes to clothing! BTW, I started a PTR- if you get a chance, stop over!

I agree your best bet on the Photopass thing would be to organize a share privately. I wish our trips were closer together, I would totally do that! But like you said, there are lots of people going right around the same time, I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding people. I did one last year (right before they banned them) and it worked out perfectly!

Even if you can't do a share, I'd still do both packages- like others have said, you would end up spending that much at a photo place at home. I'll bet you get some really great pictures at the Beach Club!

We got the shirt from another DISer! She picked it up from the Disney store, on clearance after Valentine's Day - probably over 4 years ago! Her daughter wore it quite a few times and she sent it to me when Henry wasn't even a year old. :laughing: It's still in excellent shape! He'll probably outgrow it in the next year or two - then I'll probably pass it onto another DISer! :thumbsup2

I know what you mean about customs - they completely intimidate me!

I will be over to your PTR!! :yay:

Wow, Brook! Under 2 Weeks!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

And I simply cannot believe that Henry is turning three!

Whew! Time does fly...

Kathy

Yes it does!! I can't hardly believe it either. :yay::sad1::dance3::sad2::confused: :lmao:

Time is sneaking up on you. I would be so over the top with excitement if I only had 2 weeks. Heck, I am just excited to hit double digits on Sunday!!

:rotfl: Double digits is a huge milestone! I'm so excited about being in the SINGLE DIGITS soon! I wonder when I'll start loosing sleep. :rolleyes1

No fair your get to play the 2 week from today game! LOL. J/K it is fun for me to ready about your 2 wk from today. Any of the possible plans for the day look good...I like the walking around The Marketplace . Can't wait to see what will happen in day 2.

:rotfl2: I love this game! One other time just Henry and I went to DTD and we had a great time together! Joe was back in the room and not feeling well that time. I think it would be a lot of fun again!

Again, I feel like I already replied to this but I don't think I did. I think the problem is I read your updates right before I leave work and mean to reply but never have enough time. :lmao:

Anyhoo! I did a share right before they banned them from the DIS and it worked out really well.

I can't believe you leave in less than 2 weeks now!! I also can't believe Henry is going to be 3! Where has the time gone?

You just PMed me about it -that's probably why it feels like you replied. :goodvibes

Time has been flying by! This summer has disappeared on me!

LOVE the pictures of Henry showing off all your clothes! The kissy face is adorable. :love: My little guy will be turning 3 on Sept. 6, so our boys are pretty close together. I don't know about Henry, but some of the stuff coming out of Noah's mouth is just, well, it's hilarious. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Been meaning to ask you (but I think it was posted) what is the name/style of your keens? I've been trying to figure out which ones I want, but I've been debating for the past 6 months. Yes, I know it's a long time, but it's a lot of money for me to drop on shoes! lol

So excited for your upcoming trip! Hope you guys have lots of fun! :cheer2:

I realized in my last update I forgot one very important thing...a possible DIS Meet!!! :headache: Now, if I had looked at my notes while writing the last update I wouldn't have forgotten, but I got so caught up with day dreaming....:rolleyes1 :laughing:

So, I've updated that post - and if you'd like to take a quick look - go HERE

Onward with the game!

Two fantastic weeks from today I'll be...

Visiting here
560995984_bHoxT-M.jpg

Playing here
643614076_P4x4s-M.jpg

Riding
643619045_SoyQ6-M.jpg

And visiting these guys
643618023_4uUMx-M.jpg

That evening we have no plans - perhaps a dip into the pool, or a bit of resort hopping. We'll just play it by ear until the arrival of this guy
759453401_SCYna-M.jpg

Then there will be a very excited toddler and some more of this
759452014_CjHet-M.jpg

(except picture the BWV bed instead ;))

A quick "13 days to go" To Do list:

• Stop Mail (thank you LL for the reminder!)
  • Buy sunscreen
  • Make appointment with Pediatrician
  • Pay bills
  • Laundry :headache:

As for the Photopass - I've PMed a handful of DISers, many who are on this thread!, and everyone so far has responded with a big YES! So, I'm working on some details and then we'll move forward with the share! :yay: I'll be PMing all you PP Share people back within the next couple of days. I'm excited to do this with you - and excited about the nice discount too. :laughing:

I'm responding right away this time. :lmao:

Look at that little monkey jumping on the bed. :rotfl2:

Yes, you can stop your mail online now that you are less than 14 days out. I still have to wait until next Wednesday to stop mine.

I'm excited about the share. :banana:

I thought for sure I replied yesterday! What's the deal with that!

I think your first day sounds fabulous! You and Henry will have a great time together! :goodvibes

I agree with the photopass CD being expensive! I did pre-order one for our Oct trip. for 1 reason, it will force me to have tons of photopass pics taken! :lmao: We have so few pictures of DH and together I want to seize the opportunity and have lots done in out favorite place!

So, where will you be 2 weeks from now?! AK with Henry, napping, sliding down through the creepy clown?

Are you even kidding?! I didn't notice your light on and was responding while you were posting! You're day sounds great! I love the picture of Henry jumping on the bed!

Looks like another fun day...AK is always nice to walk around and hopefully it won't be too hot. That night walking around the Boardwalk may be fun! You can even rent those funky bikes depending on the time Joe gets in.

That day looks great! You and Henry (well, probably moreso you) are going have some wonderful memories from that day in the park together. Although, I can imagine after every attraction there will be a question about his father's whereabouts.

I am glad to hear you've got a PP group! It's awesome to find so many friendly DISers who like to save a buck or two!

Two fantastic weeks from today I'll be...

Playing here
643614076_P4x4s-M.jpg

Riding
643619045_SoyQ6-M.jpg

And visiting these guys
643618023_4uUMx-M.jpg

I am SUCH a Disney dork. You know how much I looooove :love: Animal Kingdom. I saw these pictures and got tears in my eyes! :laughing:

Yes, dirty jeeps, flying dinos, and great apes make me cry. :rotfl:

Take tons of pictures for me, Brook!

I wanna jump on the bed too!!!! For some reason I don't think I'd look nearly as cute as Henry :rotfl2:

Sounds like you've planned a great day!

Ah, my Animal Kingdom!!! :laughing:

Can't wait to see pics of Henry jumping on the Boardwalk bed! One day you will be able to do a collage of all the pictures of Henry jumping on beds all around Disney! :lmao:

Awww...only 13 days...well I guess 12 now LOL!! Less than 2 weeks, I bet time is going to fly right by!!!

Awwww...I can't wait to see your AK pictures!!! You have a great eye for great pictures!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter