Could someone explain how BOG breakfast works

ErinInCT

Someday my tag will come...
I've done some searches and am more confused than ever. We have an 8:25am ADR. I just assumed we'd get there at 8:15ish. But then I read they let anyone with an ADR b4 park opening in at 7:45am.

Does this mean we could get seated earlier?

How long does it take to walk all the way to the back of the park?

Is the train running to go to the old Toontown area?

Can we do advance ordering or is that only for lunch? If so, how far in advance? And does this make our breakfast go quicker so we can be out by 9am opening?

I'm sure these questions have been asked before but I couldn't find anything recent. THANKS!

Yes you can get in before your scheduled time. Yes you can preorder. Yes this will be faster and can get you out before open. Usually you can get in a ride on 7dmt before the crowd gets there.

You can preorder up until your ADR, I believe. We preordered and then modified the morning of our meal, before arriving (and modified again at the kiosk inside).

The walk isn't long at all. The train doesn't run before park opening.

You should be able to get in before 8:25. If the preorder line backs up, they'll send you to the ordering kiosks (happened to us). We were through that part and sitting down very quickly. Unfortunately, we then waited 20+ minutes for our order but based on what we saw going on around us, that's unusual.

Even with our delays we were out before 9:00. Our ADR was at 8:15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter