Costumes available on-board

vegs1

DIS Veteran
Hello!

It’s been a while since we have cruised DCL and I am wondering if they still have a good variety of costumes on board in the gift shops? I know they used to have Princess dresses. Do they have any others such as Buzz Lightyear or Woody? My grandson doesn’t want a princess costume.

Also, if you happen to know the approx cost, that would be great!

Thank you!

I remember seeing lots of Pirate costumes in the gift shops and lots of princess gowns and accessories in Bibbity Bobbity Boutique but not costumes of other characters.

Maybe some others on here have a better memory than I do?

I guess I’ll just have to hope they have something. At least a pirate perhaps.

Thanks for your help.

They definitely have pirate stuff because people don't plan ahead. I think the price was around $50 for a kid's costume though. We opted to order pirate costumes on amazon this time around for $10 each.

I think they also do star wars costumes on the star wars cruise on the Fantasy.

If you are sailing out of Orlando, and don't want to buy something online before the cruise, I would recommend grabbing something at the Orlando airport Disney store, which has a big variety.

They definitely have pirate stuff because people don't plan ahead. I think the price was around $50 for a kid's costume though. We opted to order pirate costumes on amazon this time around for $10 each.

I think they also do star wars costumes on the star wars cruise on the Fantasy.

If you are sailing out of Orlando, and don't want to buy something online before the cruise, I would recommend grabbing something at the Orlando airport Disney store, which has a big variety.
Good call on buying from the Disney store in the airport as a last minute option. I go by there all the time and it never crossed my mind to stop there.

We normally preorder from someone on Etsy that makes wonderful gowns for about the same money that Disney charges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter