Cosmic remind adding Christmas music

What songs do you think they will use?

My kids think ..
This Christmas is a good fit..
(Pretty good for a kid born 15 years ago)

But aren't the songs 80s?
The album was released in 1970 (had to look it up). However it was played for many years because there were not many rock Christmas songs. Beach boys would be my 2nd on the list. We listened to them for years because again, not too many options.

It will be fun to see the what they will choose. Dd and I booked a Nov trip just to experience this🥰🎅🏻

To be fair, Quill says something about "Nobidy is going stop Rock and Roll from existing!" And then pretty much none of the songs that play are rock and roll. So I would think any song is fair game at this point.

Do you mean the current ride songs? September is from the 70s. In the Guardians movies, Peter Quill listens to music all the way from the 60s-80s.

And James Gunn has hinted (for Guardians Vol. 3) that since Quill's music is now sourced from his MS Zune instead of mix tapes, the soundtrack could include music from the 2000s as well and not cause any anachronisms or continuity issues.

If I were Peter Quill, these would be on my Christmas playlist:

Elton John - Step into Christmas
The Waitresses - Christmas Wrapping
Tom Petty - Christmas All Over Again
Queen - Thank God It's Christmas
Bob Seger - Sock It to Me Santa
Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmastime
The Kinks - Father Christmas

And James Gunn has hinted (for Guardians Vol. 3) that since Quill's music is now sourced from his MS Zune instead of mix tapes, the soundtrack could include music from the 2000s as well and not cause any anachronisms or continuity issues.
Zune. Lol awesome. I didn’t know that. Sorry for the off topic. Remember how big those first few players were. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!